What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graceful try scorers

slippy

Juniors
GI has officially perfected the art of scoring a Rugby League try with the famous swan dive into the Goana Crawl.

This has got me thinking, who are Rugby League's all time great try scorers? Not the blokes with 120+ tries but the guys who just look damn good scoring them, perfect dives into celebrations, as if they were born cross the stripe.

GI is undisputed number one, blokes like Brent Tate looked terrible scoring, you get the idea.

So who else?!

slippy

Juniors
Apologies, I thought it was a bit different than your regular off season thread, but yes you're right

Inglis' goanna crawl is one of the most geniused things I have ever seen on football field. It's totally ridiculous and just makes him an ever bigger wanker than what he already is.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Apologies, I thought it was a bit different than your regular off season thread, but yes you're right

No drama mate, it's one of the better off season threads

I went searching for a gif of Inglis scoring yesterday, can't believe no one has uploaded it yet

Game_Breaker

Coach
Inglis' goanna crawl is one of the most geniused things I have ever seen on football field. It's totally ridiculous and just makes him an ever bigger wanker than what he already is.

But yesterdays one looked pretty cool with momentum from the dive sliding into his goanna crawl

Latest posts