What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graceful try scorers

Swarzey

Bench
I'm waiting for the moment GI does a hammy during the crawl.

A special moment that would be.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Manu Vatuvei and his slides into the corner with a kiss and signal to the heavens for Sonny Fai is right up there IMO

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Inglis' goanna crawl is one of the most geniused things I have ever seen on football field. It's totally ridiculous and just makes him an ever bigger wanker than what he already is.

Totally agree. He looks like a demented kid going down one of those backyard water slides.

maple_69

Bench
Or when they get back to the dressing room and Des smashes a chair over their back for being such risky show ponies.

moik

Bench
Of those mentioned agree on ET, Hayne, Stewart and of course Inglis. The goanna is great and anyone that thinks it's geniused is geniused.

Keep an eye on Charlie Runciman. Reminds me of a young ET.

Sleep

Juniors
Before he did his knee Darren Lockyer had one of, if not the smoothest running style I'd ever seen. Just looked so effortless.

Gasnier on the other hand had the most awkward I can remember. Looked like such an effort and he was really stiff, jerking all over the place. Nightingale is awful too. No balance at all.

nick87

Coach
KEN NAGAS

Most graceful water boy as well

He still glides across the field with grace!

the answer to this thread is Brett Mullins, he was THE most graceful try scorer ever seen. He covered 100 metres in about 50 elegant strides