What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graceful try scorers

chewsta

First Grade
Manu Vatuvei and his slides into the corner with a kiss and signal to the heavens for Sonny Fai is right up there IMO

I always thought this looked pretty cool and never knew until now what the celebration was about. makes it all the more cooler.

David Peachy in his prime always looked like he was just coasting along in 2nd gear, defenders never seemed to be able to catch him though. His put downs just shy of the dead ball line and then run to the fence to high five the kids in the crowd were pretty special too.

Wests is Best

Juniors
2 players I loved seeing in the clear on the way to the tryline were Steve Rogers and Brett Kenny. Both were very well balanced runners and had a similar, very graceful dive - one I copied every time I was lucky enough to score a try as a teenager.

gregstar

Referee
michael o'connor
steve renouf
brian johnston
nagas
mullins
steve ella
mundine & blacklock
inglis

snoz stands out for mine.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I remember yelling at the tv at hodges
run f**k ya run!
I could have sworn he was jogging he made it look so bluddy easy

I remember yelling at the tv at hodges
run f**k ya run!
I could have sworn he was jogging he made it look so bluddy easy

Some people always thought he was slow because of his loping style of running. They don't realise that he is running faster than they realise because of it.

Latest posts