What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graeme Langlands

nontime111

Juniors
girls lie also, remember that, I get it all the time, she may have been 15 or 16 and said she was 18, wait till the courtcase and leave youre shame rubbish off me, this is a fact every man deals with, I wear no shame, some girls do this its a fact, wait to see what the allegations are it could be something minor no one knows yet, he hasnt been found guilty of one thing

nontime111

Juniors
That comment just sickened me to the core. I hope you don't have any children. To come out after many years took guts. Victim blaming is the reason children of child sexual abuse don't come forward. Shame on you and your way of thinking.
There is zero 'shame' in my thinking, Ive studied law and here in this country we are all INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty ok....also I wear none of your shame so have it back thanks, you sound like these male feminists white knights who ALWAYS as soon as the slightest allegations are uttered immediately by default side immediately with the woman every time without even hearing the facts or allegations, or without giving the accused any chance of explanation....I simply do not, this is Australia, no one is guilty until proven guilty so lay off with your shame crap and read my words again, woman lie all the time , fact, and no one has been found guilty , and no i dont have kids but yes Ive been falsely accused of rape, so I know, also I know about 16 year old girls lying about being 18 also have come across woman who upon regret of having sex claim rape , Im defending Chang here as he has been found guilty of nothing....yet....time will tell, everyone deserves a fair trial, and this is all im saying, no shame here, only facts sunshine

grouch

First Grade
girls lie also, remember that, I get it all the time, she may have been 15 or 16 and said she was 18, wait till the courtcase and leave youre shame rubbish off me, this is a fact every man deals with, I wear no shame, some girls do this its a fact, wait to see what the allegations are it could be something minor no one knows yet, he hasnt been found guilty of one thing
What shame? You clearly have none

since77

Juniors

Comments like this make me more ashamed than usual to be a male.
You will find that the vast majority of the women who keep their “dirty little secret” to themselves are the most noblest of women. Many times they keep the secret to themselves to selflessly protect family members or even unbelievably, the perpetrator. A lot of them blame themselves, even though they were victims. Someone very very close to me is one of these people. To this day, I am the only person who knows what happened to them. They stayed quiet to protect the feelings of their family, not wanting her parents to blame themselves for what happened.

The number of cases that come out like this, the most notable ones being the celebrity ones are just scratching the tip of the iceberg of an issue that is far more common than people think.

Drag Queen

Bench
Comments like this make me more ashamed than usual to be a male.
You will find that the vast majority of the women who keep their “dirty little secret” to themselves are the most noblest of women. Many times they keep the secret to themselves to selflessly protect family members or even unbelievably, the perpetrator. A lot of them blame themselves, even though they were victims. Someone very very close to me is one of these people. To this day, I am the only person who knows what happened to them. They stayed quiet to protect the feelings of their family, not wanting her parents to blame themselves for what happened.

The number of cases that come out like this, the most notable ones being the celebrity ones are just scratching the tip of the iceberg of an issue that is far more common than people think.
Well said. My daughter is a young lawyer and happens to be Judge Paul Conlon's personal associate. He is an avid protector of children who have been sexually abused, as was witnessed the other day when he sentenced a 45 year stepfather to 32 years for raping and filming his teenage stepdaughter. Of all the lawsuits she has helped organise throughout this past year, the thing that surprised her the most was that the majority of the accused paedophiles were middle-aged, seemingly well educated and middle class white men. I too have a few friends that endured sexual abuse and it wasn't until years after the fact that I found out. I'm thankful that these days it's easier to come forward, but the impact it has on the victims of sexual assault can last a lifetime. A huge cheers to the majority of men on this forum for acknowledging this. I don't know if Changa is guilty and it's highly unlikely given his health status it will go much further. However if he is found guilty, acknowledging the victim is paramount.

nontime111

Juniors
as for defending Chang, this is all I merely did in this post, as I said people are accused of things all the time we cannot hang him until we find out the truth of that happened and hear both sides, then if hes guilty Ill be onto him as you all are here too.....I was accused of rape once oso I understand how it feels to be wrongly accused, my 'crime' not asking verbally for consent before having sex with a woman...she later became a brainwashed feminist and imagined because we went to bed as we were in bed at the time doing lots of other stuff, that as I didnt physically ask to have sex with her and just did it with her actual loving it no problem... then a few years later after shed been to UNI and was brainwashed by hardcore feminist BS she accused me of raping her for not asking....I confronted her and then she apologised, I have no shame in sticking up for anyone men and woman and Chang here also until we know the truth

nontime111

Juniors
true, the heads of Australias media are the scum of the earth literally the worst kind of crimes you can imagine. I think we should all just wait till the trial is over because there is always 2 sides to every story, no one knows jack about what has happened