What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final 2007 - MELBOURNE def Manly 34-8 @ ANZ - NO PREMIERS*

wittyfan

Referee
C u next time said:
why who do u want

The Sissor Sisters??
Bros??
Anthony Callea
Elton Johns
George Micheal

that be ure idea off contemporary isnt it :D

Good evening effie v4.0.

How about Snow Patrol? Or maybe Fergie?

Bros? The fact that you know who they are is very much a worry.

lockyno1

Post Whore
wittyfan said:
Good evening effie v4.0.

How about Snow Patrol? Or maybe Fergie?

Bros? The fact that you know who they are is very much a worry.

You got to love effie and his new alias..this one and "The Beaver" takes the cake!:lol: Go effie:lol:

Snow Patrol wouldn't be that bad. Kelly Clarkson who is in Australia would be another one I would consider as well.

Garts

Bench
Mr Saab said:
lockyno1
This message is hidden because lockyno1 is on your ignore list.

Bliss

You are missing on great quotes from him, ones like

"Slater and Cronk are cute, very firm, very sexy. As for Manly in my opinion they have no chance."

lockyno1

Post Whore
Garts said:
You are missing on great quotes from him, ones like

"Slater and Cronk are cute, very firm, very sexy. As for Manly in my opinion they have no chance."

I did say "in my opinion"

effnic

Bench
I really thought the dogs would of taken out the premier league grand final easily. What happened???????

gong_eagle

First Grade
I honestly think this whole LU forum is going down the tube with these 2 idiots hijacking every thread with their utter crap

Back to topic PLEASE

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
1 and 4 point losses last weekend in the lower grades respectively. Disappointing but looking forward to next year :)

lockyno1

Post Whore
Poor Cuts, not only was he shafted by first grade, his side lost! But at least he is in the calendar..drools!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
gong eagle said:
I honestly think this whole LU forum is going down the tube with these 2 idiots hijacking every thread with their utter crap

Back to topic PLEASE

effnic

Bench
Timmah said:
1 and 4 point losses last weekend in the lower grades respectively. Disappointing but looking forward to next year :)
Groom will be the end of Shifty's career and probably lead the dogs into the top 4 again :(

Garts

Bench
Yoy guys certainly got a good one in Groom, bastards. Thats a couple of juniors you have pinched from us in recent years, how has Daniel Harrison been going for you?

Anyway back to topic, I am getting so pumped for Sunday but also very f**king nervous. Going to need a few beers and bundys to settle the nerves before the game.

gurl_child

Juniors
I'm gonna say that I think Melbourne will win. I predict that the score will be 12 to 8. Melbourne will get 2 tries and two field goals. Manly will get a try and kick two times for 4 points, one might be a penatly goal.

Anyone else want to give a detailed description on what they think the game will turn out like?

Latest posts