What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand final 2012 Bulldogs v Storm

Who do you want to take it out?

• Total voters

Bazal

Post Whore
Don't care. Mates will wanna watch it though. Will probably just get really drunk and set my bbq on fire or something...

I want the Bulldogs to take it out. Then I want them to be be done for being over the salary cap in early March and then when the Storm fans start crying about being f**ked over I can laugh at them.......

This sounds about perfect.....except I want them to be found out the next day.
I don't want even a fuul 24 hours of the Dogs being Premiers.

Living in dogs territory, I hope the storm tear them a new one. I dont think I hate anything as much as I hate the dogs....and tigers.

I don't live in Dogs territory, but I also hate nothing more than Canterbury.
Honestly, as an Eels fan who has hated them intensely for my entire football-watching life I can't understand any Eels fan who could willingly cheer for them in any fashion.

It seems like I am the only one in this thread that doesn't hold grudges.

I don't care who wins but I will definitely be watching. I mean why wouldn't you watch the NRL Grand Final featuring by far the best two teams of the year with numerous great players, some of whom may be known in time as the greatest players in their positions, and two great coaches, one of whom (Des Hasler) may in time become known as the greatest coach this game has ever seen.

I hope it is a great game and I think it has the potential to be one of the great grand finals, if both teams play to their potential.

I am actually really looking forward to it.

*Mind you I consider myself just as much a rugby league as an Eels fan*

Kornstar

Coach
I want the Bulldogs to take it out. Then I want them to be be done for being over the salary cap in early March and then when the Storm fans start crying about being f**ked over I can laugh at them.......

This is the best outcome for all I think

It seems like I am the only one in this thread that doesn't hold grudges.

I don't care who wins but I will definitely be watching. I mean why wouldn't you watch the NRL Grand Final featuring by far the best two teams of the year with numerous great players, some of whom may be known in time as the greatest players in their positions, and two great coaches, one of whom (Des Hasler) may in time become known as the greatest coach this game has ever seen.

I hope it is a great game and I think it has the potential to be one of the great grand finals, if both teams play to their potential.

I am actually really looking forward to it.

*Mind you I consider myself just as much a rugby league as an Eels fan*

Life's more interesting with grudges.

Cupid Stunt

Honestly, as an Eels fan who has hated them intensely for my entire football-watching life I can't understand any Eels fan who could willingly cheer for them in any fashion.

Agreed. Hate Canterbury more than anything. Melbourne aren't far behind though. And while normally I'd just take the Sydney team, there's nothing that comes to mind that is strong enough to make me want to see Ennis win a premiership.Or his two nut-huggers, Romelo & Reynolds. (<-- If he is still thought of as a possible Kangaroo then the talented other Reynolds must already have his name on a jersey!)

Sphagnum

Coach
Sydney will win the other crap game and the Vics will come out of the woodwork to support the Storm only to see them get the thumped by the first real team they have played in the finals.

#F@cktheCheats
#DogForOneGame

Sphagnum

Coach

I hate them both but a Dogs victory is a little easier to swallow than watching those cheating f@cks; Bellamy, Smith, Slater and Cronk all giving each other reach arounds. I hope they get demolished so I can watch them all cry like the cheating pussies that they are.

strider

Post Whore

lingard

Coach
Really, guys? All ardent rugby league fans, but don`t care about the grand final because Parramatta aren`t in it? Boo Hoo. Two of the best club sides and best club coaches of the modern era.

El Eels

Juniors
Hate both the scumdogs and cheats equally.... so the distance rule applies. Whoever is furthest away from us is the team that we want to win. If Melb win then we won't hear their few thousand supporters from here in Sydney. If the scumdogs win then we'll be cursed for months...

Dogs for me, best mate is a Dogs and i got him tickets to the GF so he can go watch them win like he did in 2004.

Tooooks

Bench
Really, guys? All ardent rugby league fans, but don`t care about the grand final because Parramatta aren`t in it? Boo Hoo. Two of the best club sides and best club coaches of the modern era.

Is that the best coach who's never won a title?

It should be a good game. I'll go for the lesser of two evils, being the Bulldogs.

Kazz

Juniors

so does this mean you want melbourne to win - those a**holes that robbed us a few years ago of all our glory???? i hope the doggies kick their ass's all the way to kingdom come with a point of no return.