What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final DVD

Willow

Assistant Moderator
For those who are still trying to get a DVD of the 2010 Grand Final, Sanity appear to have them back in stock (sold out previously).

I ordered one online yesterday, and got the email confirmation that it is on its way. Should have it tomorrow or Wednesday.

Also, noticed this post in the the thread from last month. Check the calendar, this is available today.

And for our 90th birthday, the NRL - 2010 Premiers Victory Pack (4 Disc Box Set), has been released today.

Available Monday, 08 November 2010

www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/815747

$10 cheaper here:

http://www.classicdvd.com.au/show_product.php?id=68052&url=listing.php%3Fbq%3D2%26beginning_With%3D%26cat_Subcat%3Dsport___%26comingsoon%3D1%26go%3D

4391630.jpg

Dragon

Coach
Yeha mine shipped today, this weekend ill settle into my ass groove on the couch and watch all the finals games back to back :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Which coast is that NT? West Coast, Ivory Coast, Coast Guard?

I couldn't find any on the Gold Coast, they had stocks but sold out. But the copy I ordered online arrived today.

Would you like me to get one for you NT? :D

The best Coast.
The Central Coast.

And I will have to decline your offer and sob quietly whilst I watch 1975, hoping it will drown out 2010 eventually.

I'll get back to you on it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Best Coast? Pfft!

You need to come up to the GC NT. You can be my guest.

Dragon

Coach
Got the 4 disc set today, the road to victory season highlights is 2hrs 15mins :D

Definitely a must buy

*edit* jeez we destroyed some teams, watching the rd 2 demolition of the Dogs is beautiful. I defy anyone to watch these highlights and come away thinking we were boring, our set plays were all class. Also reminds you how important Priddis was to our season, what a legend

Last edited:

Godz Illa

Coach
*edit* jeez we destroyed some teams, watching the rd 2 demolition of the Dogs is beautiful. I defy anyone to watch these highlights and come away thinking we were boring, our set plays were all class.
Totes McGotes. Watching the D4L vid, it only takes until that round 2 footage rolls in, for that feeling of awe to descend upon you, the grin extends across your face and you gush the words: "f**k we were good"

Dragon

Coach
Totes McGotes. Watching the D4L vid, it only takes until that round 2 footage rolls in, for that feeling of awe to descend upon you, the grin extends across your face and you gush the words: "f**k we were good"

Yeah i dont think i fully appreciated how good were were early on. My missus reckons its because during the games i was a nervous wreck and couldn't enjoy it as much, id always be worried about the next set even after we'd just an scored amazing try.

But now im in a state of Brian Smith relaxation while watching, so i can enjoy every minute. Feels good man