What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final DVD

Dragon Dave

Bench
I'd be surprised if Priddis' footage will be released TBH. The club has a fulltime Dragons TV producer and camera man, why would be have a player walking round with his handycam?

It was Priddo's last game as a team member and having been given a lap of honour he probably thought it would be a good idea to bring the camera along to show the grandkids one day.

Hope I'm wrong though.

i did hear in an interview during grand final week with priddis that he had his handycam with him all week so his team mates would have something to remember the week by as something to show their kids later on in life,apparently he done it cause when he won the premiership at penrith and brisbane the players never had alot of memories from grand final week,i think he was great with us when fiensy was injured at the start of the year,i thought we would have struggled in the dummy half after fiens injury,but priddis killed it i thought. hopefully some of his footage is shown in the dvd that the club releases,where abouts on the dragons website can you pre-order the dvd ??,ive been into the shop area and can't find it and have also looked in other sections but nothing,can someone help please ???

Godz Illa

Coach
There is a short trailer/ad on dragons.com.au for the DVD... and... I think... or hope... that some of the tiny clips... look kind of a little bit sort of like hand-held camera footage... with the kind of access possibly maybe only Priddis might have had. Just a feeling guys, check it out see what you think. It looks a chance

I'd be surprised if Priddis' footage will be released TBH. The club has a fulltime Dragons TV producer and camera man, why would be have a player walking round with his handycam?

It was Priddo's last game as a team member and having been given a lap of honour he probably thought it would be a good idea to bring the camera along to show the grandkids one day.

Hope I'm wrong though.

i did hear in an interview during grand final week with priddis that he had his handycam with him all week so his team mates would have something to remember the week by as something to show their kids later on in life,apparently he done it cause when he won the premiership at penrith and brisbane the players never had alot of memories from grand final week,i think he was great with us when fiensy was injured at the start of the year,i thought we would have struggled in the dummy half after fiens injury,but priddis killed it i thought. hopefully some of his footage is shown in the dvd that the club releases,where abouts on the dragons website can you pre-order the dvd ??,ive been into the shop area and can't find it and have also looked in other sections but nothing,can someone help please ???

yeah, he had it all week. I was at the brekkie and the Footy Show and there he was filiming away the whole time.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
yeah, he had it all week. I was at the brekkie and the Footy Show and there he was filiming away the whole time.

i hope he has footage of the roosters faces at full time...

he needs to send that in to funniest home videos...

he'd win the $500,000 first prize for sure!

Petebix

Juniors
2010 A Year to Remember - DVD

00001062-image.jpg

http://www.dragons.com.au/?s=article-display&id=31979

Dragon Dave

Bench
Already ordered mine.

Thats A Year to Remember, Victory Pack and another DVD I have to watch over Chrissy

RedVDave

First Grade
I noticed Big Dell was doing a bit of filming himself, should make for another good release! I am mostly looking forward to the footage at a packed Kogarah Jubilee after the GF.

Last edited:

Simon-Jay

Juniors
Just to let you all know that Big W are selling the Victory pack for $74.80 (went up today). Best price I have found.

Does anybody know whether the season review has highlights of all tries scored (like the highlights on the Bigpond website)?

Dragon

Coach
50uffs will be releasing the 'year to forget' dvd also, available at all good $2 shops

RedVDave

First Grade
i'm rushing out to get it..

i've got volumes 1-38.. can't miss the latest version..

Save your money Muz next year they will be releasing a box set "4 decades of misery, incompetence and constent failuire: The journey of 50uths"

Saint Angelo

Juniors
If only the NRL (and these guys) embraced Blu-ray!!!! I emailed the NRL last week and they said they still have no plans to release HD versions of the Grand Final.

I am very dissapointed with the quality of the victory pack.

It makes it very hard to watch and that is saying something.

Has anyone else noticed the same thing?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
haven't thrown mine in the dvd player yet..

but did notice that on my "disc two" the writing and images on the spine of the cover are different to the other three??

anyone else?

seriously, WTF is up with the quality of majority of the premiership merch this year?

haven't thrown mine in the dvd player yet..

but did notice that on my "disc two" the writing and images on the spine of the cover are different to the other three??

anyone else?

seriously, WTF is up with the quality of majority of the premiership merch this year?

hahhaa i thought exactly the same thing!!