What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final DVD

Willow

Assistant Moderator
bugger.. it's still $95 online.. and JB down here don't stock it.. :(
I just ordered it at the local JB HiFi store. They'll have it early next week. $5 deposit. $95 in total. They said they'll sms me when it comes in.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
^^ just did that order through the dirt cheap dvd website.. look like they are affiliated with network video.. $82 bucks and she's being sent out

2010Dragons

Bench
Got mine at a major retailer in Sydney CBD.....mates rates $65.00
Worth every cent, I love it,can't stop watching.

RedVDave

First Grade
Just got mine at Kmart for $85 can't wait to watch it! How many times has everyone here watched the GF?

Minh

First Grade
Just got mine at Kmart for $85 can't wait to watch it! How many times has everyone here watched the GF?

Honestly have not watched a replay left for holidays overseas the day after the GF, I planned my holiday for the day after the GF it meant losing near on a week overseas but geez it was worth it although I have the wife to thank for being so patient.

Watched it on youtube overseas and kept up with the forums, my dad got the GF DVD so I'll be watching it without being a nervous wreck this time round.

RedVDave

First Grade
Just finshed watching the box set well, well worth it! Seriously my heart was still racing in the final ten minutes of the preliminary final even though I already knew the result! lol the season highlights package was also very well done (with the exception of the botch made in rnd 6) 2 hours and 15 minutes of pure awesomeness! As for the GF what can I say that hasn't already been said? I have watched it 7 times now and still get total satisfaction from it.

thommo4pm

Coach

I'd be close to 15 times for the GF, and the GF qualifier about 20 times.
Watching Sowie kick that field goal is a moment I'll never forget.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Got the SMS from JB Hifi yesterday and picked up the Victory Pack today.

Actually very efficient. Just took one day after I put down the deposit. They told me on Thursday the head office didn't think they'd sell any on the Gold Coast, but I was about the 30th person to ask. They have stock now.

K-Mart also said they didn't have stock, but knew exactly what I was talking about. same at Big W. The fortnight before Sanity told me they didn't have stock of the Grand Final DVD, but they do now.

The Gold Coast is a rugby league town with a very large St George supporter base. The head office distribution managers (presumably in Sydney and/or Melbourne) are simply oblivious to any of that.

Oh well, the price one pays for living in a big country town. Time for dip in the pool...

thommo4pm

Coach
Got the SMS from JB Hifi yesterday and picked up the Victory Pack today.

Actually very efficient. Just took one day after I put down the deposit. They told me on Thursday the head office didn't think they'd sell any on the Gold Coast, but I was about the 30th person to ask. They have stock now.

K-Mart also said they didn't have stock, but knew exactly what I was talking about. same at Big W. The fortnight before Sanity told me they didn't have stock of the Grand Final DVD, but they do now.

The Gold Coast is a rugby league town with a very large St George supporter base. The head office distribution managers (presumably in Sydney and/or Melbourne) are simply oblivious to any of that.

Oh well, the price one pays for living in a big country town. Time for dip in the pool...

Mate what's in the victory pack?

I've just got back from JB in Penrith and they had the season highlights and GF match sold separately, nothing else.
I assume the Victory pack has the season highlights, along with all finals matches?

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I hope the club's official site will have these DVD's avaliable for on-line purchases. I had to get the GF DVD sent by a mate in Sydney.

I yearn to see the Season Review DVD.

Big Norm - Stranded on an 'island' called Victoria.

Willow

Assistant Moderator

I've just got back from JB in Penrith and they had the season highlights and GF match sold separately, nothing else.
I assume the Victory pack has the season highlights, along with all finals matches?
Yes it does.

4 DVDs - this what I got from JB HiFi in Bundall (Gold Coast). It comes in a 4 disc box set.

The three finals matches, including the grand final.

Plus a season highlight/review DVD.

It can be ordered online. Links in this thread, or just google: NRL Dragons Victory Pack

Prices range from around $80-100. I didn't worry about the $10 either way.

Last edited:

_snafu_

Immortal
I hope the club's official site will have these DVD's avaliable for on-line purchases. I had to get the GF DVD sent by a mate in Sydney.

Big Norm, the Season Review DVD is a cracker. The thing I noticed the most was seeing just how much of a difference Boyd made to our attack.

the club aint selling the 4 pack - but at the moment, the 2010 club DVD just like the one they made for last yr is in "production"

AJ_82

Juniors
finally bought the victory pack today - tossing up between watching the bucket list or the GF ...

LatK7

First Grade

They've got them in the back at Penrith JB. I had to ask if they had it and there it was!

JDS

Juniors
Just picked up THE VICTORY PACK @ Big W for $74.00... / also the Dragons site have now pre order for The Season review..... SHOULD BE A NO 1 SELLER....

Godz Illa

Coach
also the Dragons site have now pre order for The Season review..... SHOULD BE A NO 1 SELLER....
I'm praying that the Dragons in-house DVD includes the Priddis home-video footage from grand final week. Please let it be so santa, it's all I want for christmas

Latest posts