What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand final entertainment suggestions

Gibbo

Juniors
With the finals just around the corner i was wondering if anyone had some suggestions for the grand final entertainment. I reckon a shoot-out comp between the league's top goal kickers (obviously not those involved in the big game) before the GF would be gold and help settle a lot of arguments-winner gets a golden kicking tee. Any thoughts?

:blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
6:30 pm: Sharks lynch mob chases Raper around the field before hanging him from the goalposts. NB: Brett Kimmorley disguised as a Storm fan.

7:15: Ivan Cleary gets three solid kicks at David Gallops arse

7:18: South Sydney fans parade before Jason Taylor

7:19: Matt Elliot chased through stadium by Raiders fans

7:22: Teams take to the field

7:25: National anthem

7:28: Kickoff

Mr Saab

Referee
IanRitchie said:
6:30 pm: Sharks lynch mob chases Raper around the field before hanging him from the goalposts. NB: Brett Kimmorley disguised as a Storm fan.

7:15: Ivan Cleary gets three solid kicks at David Gallops arse

7:18: South Sydney fans parade before Jason Taylor

7:19: Matt Elliot chased through stadium by Raiders fans

7:22: Teams take to the field

7:25: National anthem

7:28: Kickoff

I like it!

Seriously though, anything but Pete "Funeral Music" Murray.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I cant believe they got Pete Murray last year, can they get someone whos actually up lifting.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
gregstar said:
surely something could be worked out between tigers fans & fitzhenry?

a castration?

We can probably fit that in between the Souths parade and the Raiders chase.

Red Bear

Referee
Nothing would probly be an improvement on the usual sh*t we get.

How bout north sydney representitives, ie actual grizzley bears up one end and News Limited honchos/ribot etc up the other?

I'd pay to see that

(even better, cage match involving this).

Gibbo

Juniors
Whatever happens i hope they have a big display/float etc for the Titans-but God i would love to see that kicking shoot-out. Hope they show a bit more of the half-time/pre-game stuff on tv this year as well while i'm at it.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: Some excellent suggestions here. I especially liked how it took 45 minutes for the Sharks fans to pillage Raper & Kimwhorely.

effnic

Bench
Yeh definetly 100m sprints to finally put to rest the fastest man in league. It will be hard because 3 of the fastest in Robbo, Hicks and Stewart will be playing in the final :crazy: ;-)

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Timmah said:
:lol: Some excellent suggestions here. I especially liked how it took 45 minutes for the Sharks fans to pillage Raper & Kimwhorely.

It'll be like old Roman times. We can release lions onto the field after they're done too.