What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final entertainment

soc123_au

Staff member
Legit never heard of the f**ker until he & Choady 69ed on the Vegas doco.

The latest CD I own is Jagged Little Pill, so I guess that means the NRL has got it right.

Maybe TISM were booked already.

Waiting for the Boomer tears:

"We NeVeR GEt AnYoNe ReLeVaNt"

This lil dweeb is actually relevant, and a pretty big get for the NRL. Much more relevant than a dried up Katy Perry.

Hate his music though.
Usually followed up with “can’t we get a current act people like, you know, like Oingo Boingo”

Nuke

Staff member
I have heard of him. Just. If he's who I think he is, his vibrato when he 'sings' an extended note sounds like a bleating sheep on a caffeine overdose, and I change the station as soon as I hear him. Also tend to think he was in some ad for Maccas in the past 2yrs, but comes across as some snotty Beiber-esque punk kid so the ad never enamoured me any further to him.

I genuinely thought the NRL were waiting to see how Barnsey's health was going before announcing him yet again (either as a solo artist or as part of Child Chisel).

No doubt this punk kid will bring in more attention from the younger brigades and potentially more international appeal than Barnsey, but yeah, not my thing. Thankfully I'll be watching the coverage for the game itself, not who is performing the pre-game entertainment.

Latest posts