What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GRAND FINAL: Parramatta v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD at Accor 2/10/22

the phantom menace

First Grade
And the racist card gets a play, deadset !!

So by his analogy , because his Polynesian and successful , he is entitled to act like a twat? F..k me !!

Yes the site is called fobs like us

View attachment 67105
Very similar to Adam Goodes - originally getting booed because he acted like a merkin on field.

Now we're to believe people speaking out against Luai acting like a tool are racist...?

Just because you're from any particular race (or suffer from any particular affliction, like bi-polar) doesn't give you a get out of jail card for being called out as a tool when you've acted like one.

hindy111

Post Whore
They still don't get it.

At first I kinda agreed with you. But then I thought about it.
A bunch of 20ylds after a huge night on the piss and 3yrs of hard work being able to finally celebrate infront of their fans.
Massive over reaction. Ffs we are all grown and mature men. Judging a group of kids from all walks of life and not even knowing what theyve come from. This is just media beat up trying to create a stir and sell papers. Kinda pathetic and lame.
Let them enjoy their moment. I'm sure they will learn from it and become more humble as they mature.

Latest posts