What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Qualifier: Parra v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD in Townsville 23/9/22

hindy111

Post Whore
Wife has organised visitors coming over for brunch and they dont like footy. Ffs. And me jibbering like Michael Maguire. I fear wifely repercussions. Im far too stressed to be pleasant. We may never have visitors again! This isnt good.

What will you be eating?

I'm not nervous at all. I mean what's the worse thing that happens? We lose. Wake up in morning and carry in with our lives.
Been a fun season. We can then start the Sack BA talk.

parra pete

Referee
Wife has organised visitors coming over for brunch and they dont like footy. Ffs. And me jibbering like Michael Maguire. I fear wifely repercussions. Im far too stressed to be pleasant. We may never have visitors again! This isnt good.
Or then again, it may be

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Can't sleep clown will eat me.

Guys Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Winona got herself a big brown beaver
and she showed it off to all her friends

great video

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just tell them to f**k of!!

amitropo

Juniors
Fox
Anyone know where the f**k I can watch the game in Rome??
Foxtel subscription, use the fox go app, I did have my Aussie mobile number roaming overseas, no vpn needed.
Was watching all Eels games while on the beach in Greece for 2 months till last week. Never had a glitch while watching

Chipmunk

Coach
I think we'd been waiting to play last week's match for the last 12 months.

Now we've achieved that, hopefully we can reset and focus on winning just two more matches.

We're more than capable of winning tonight. It is a matter of whether we can get the job done.

The Cowboys will keep coming no matter what the score is. They have a history of coming back to get the win, they will do whatever it takes for the entire 80 minutes. If we're focused and play for 80 minutes, the win will come.

Our big guns need to fire. We've got the players, they just have to make it happen.