What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great way to finish a sh*t year

Wise Old Eel

Juniors
No just Raaaaayyy himself I think.

Can somebody at Channel 9 PLEASE get the message that this guy is a terrible commentator. I mean God awful. If I know he is calling the Parramatta game, I watch it with the sound turned off. If Parra is not playing, I just switch the channel if that peanut is on. Deadset, the bloke's incessant rants could be used as a torture technique to get information out of spies.

You just imagine...."alright, alright, I'll tell you everything just turn that crap off PLEASE"!!!

WOE

PS Bring back Vossy!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Can somebody at Channel 9 PLEASE get the message that this guy is a terrible commentator. I mean God awful. If I know he is calling the Parramatta game, I watch it with the sound turned off. If Parra is not playing, I just switch the channel if that peanut is on. Deadset, the bloke's incessant rants could be used as a torture technique to get information out of spies.

You just imagine...."alright, alright, I'll tell you everything just turn that crap off PLEASE"!!!

WOE

PS Bring back Vossy!

Unfortunately the CEO is good mates with Hadley. :roll:

If the game wasnt delayed I wouldve turned the sound down and put Triple M on, at least they call most of the play.

On Sunday there wouldve been a stage where Hadley was talking about a story on Ray Warren.

I agree bring back Vossy, its Hadley's fault he's not on Ch 9 anymore, but at least it makes the Warriors matches more interesting.

Last edited:

carson

Juniors

WOE

PS Bring back Vossy!

His snide little comments before each kick was pathetic!!! Channel nine is clearly taking the piss with this guy...worst commentator ever!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Agree on the bring back Vossy calls.

Allgood is a deadset f**king idiot, how hard is it to call a f**king cab??? FFS!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
I reckon raaays outburst is because the chairman has told fitzy to get f**ked...if that's the case than I applaud him for it

Stagger eel

Staff member
if that is true then Ricky might actually stay and see out his contract.
and well done Mr Sharp

I think overall he's handled it ok so far accept for the 'not stand in the way' comment, he did hint to me and others the other day that a contigincy plan is in place, if so who can fault him? Lets see what happens

Noise

Coach
I think overall he's handled it ok so far accept for the 'not stand in the way' comment, he did hint to me and others the other day that a contigincy plan is in place, if so who can fault him? Lets see what happens

Good stuff. I'll take any good news I can get at the moment

Eels Dude

Coach
Unfortunately the CEO is good mates with Hadley. :roll:

If the game wasnt delayed I wouldve turned the sound down and put Triple M on, at least they call most of the play.

On Sunday there wouldve been a stage where Hadley was talking about a story on Ray Warren.

I agree bring back Vossy, its Hadley's fault he's not on Ch 9 anymore, but at least it makes the Warriors matches more interesting.

Can someone at least get a copy of the amended team sheet before he calls the games... the last couple of times he's called Eels games he's spent the entire first half trying to work out who's playing where.

Joely01

Bench
What a bad mistake made by Mitchell allgood, such a nice bloke as well.

It's a shame this has happened as our club is generally one of the better clubs with handling Mad Monday.

Latest posts