What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great way to finish a sh*t year

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Can someone at least get a copy of the amended team sheet before he calls the games... the last couple of times he's called Eels games he's spent the entire first half trying to work out who's playing where.

He's the same with other matches, "the wing three quarter plays the ball".

Also, I dont think our bench was even named on the TV, yet Newcastle's was.

Joseph Useli made his debut, yet wasnt mentioned till half way through the match.

Channel 9, the home of Rugby League. :roll:

Just on Allgood, pretty poor stuff. Like Tamou, you'd think he would get a lift or catch a cab.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You can't have Mad Tuesday or Wednesday....you lose the alliteration.

Needs to be

Tanked Tuesday, or Totalled Tuesday, Wipeout Wednesday (or Woofer Wednesday for the Raiders)

Doesn't it need to relate to mental or neurological disorders?

Tourette's Tuesday
Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome Wednesday
Thioridazine addiction Thursday
Frontal lobe damage Friday

And so on.

Chipmunk

Coach
Allgood should get off. I see the new PM's chief of staff was let off today in a Canberra court.

If he had blown 0.075 (a level that Im still pretty sure in the ACT just attracts a fine due to the fact that we use to be 0.08) and had driven a car for 21 years without incidence and was driving in the ACT he too would probably get off.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Have you seen some if the gear they get dressed up in to celebrate mad Monday?:lol:

Yep - not too many taxi drivers are going to pick up a some hairy 6ft4 bloke in a Wonderwoman costume that smells like Bacardi Breezers.

Forget that, who drive to a mad Monday drinking session? That's stupider than driving home. At least you can blame your poor judgement on being pissed when you drive home from the pub.

Yes, spot on. Dickhead behaviour....and it's not as if the bloke should be destitute and unable to afford a cab. I'm sure he's a nice lad, and if he is he will learn from this, but this stuff pisses me off more than blokes who get found to have a bit of thc in their bloodstream.....at least they're not endangering others.

eels81236

Bench
If only the dumb merkins weren't either the good merkins or the tough merkins. On a league wide basis he rates extremely low in both categories but for us he is one of our best. He'll cop a slap on the wrist from both the NRL and the club. I guess that's the advantage of being a below average player in a well below average side.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
dont think that would work, its their time away from the club and staff

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
dont think that would work, its their time away from the club and staff

Yeah that's fine but I'm thinking along the lines of " here guys this bus equipped with 3 security will take you to pubs XYZ which were nominated by your leadership group , it will then drop each of you at home at this time nominated by you leadership group . Stuff up and you're without a team "