What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greatest ever and your favourite St George Illawarra Dragons player

Dragon-4-Lyf

Juniors
i think the best of the past players was Anthony mundine.... HOLD ON..... i know he walked out on us.... but he was a freak with the ball in his hands, bad defensively, but in my opinion, a freak with the ball...

current crop... at the moment i think when creagh is on his game, he is brilliant,

and i think the one player that in years to come will be called one of our best is soward.... he is one bloke with a really bright future.

gregstar

Referee
ainscough was a very handy player for us.

i have never held him responsible for the '99 loss.

he did what he had to.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
He could not have put his arm any lower. The guy was falling when he got him. Poor bloke. Should not have been a penalty try. :x

Mong

Post Whore
Have to disagree.. It was always going to be a penalty try.. I don't have anything against Ainscough though, it's one of those things..

Dave Q

Coach
Jamie knew that everything was on the line and he responded accordingly.

Sometimes in footy the danger is so pressing and urgent, you dont have time to analyse, so you just go on instinct.

And thats what happened to Jamie.

He looked such a forlorn figure afterwards, without a friend in the world.

He needed a hug.

Besides that, there was no way in hell it was a penalty try.

Jamie had had a fine season, significant doubt exists as to whether you would have made the gf without him.

The only truth in our short, horrid and tragic lives is that Rugby League is a cruel and unforgiving sport.

Only the most hard-hearted people can follow it.

It reflects the human condition.

sigh...

Last edited:

big pat

Coach
i dont know why people ejaculate themselves over mundine, he was not that great a player, when he was good he was awesome, but he also put in a lot of shockers,and i think he was a very selfish player, i prefered blacklock.. excitement machine, some of his trys were just spectactular, anyway just an old farts opinion.

Latest posts