What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green V. Mundine

Godz Illa

Coach
And we can also thank dazza62's diabolical dumbness for helping Raiduh finally reveal his true colours. We know it's all about ignorant hate, so you can stop peddling this bullsh*t now:
Raiduh said:
Green is too techniquelly sound IMO, he knows how to set his opponet up and has the power to finish the job, mundine doenst have the jaw to stand up to Greens power. Green will win via KO before the 7th round

Raider_69

Post Whore
what do you mean Godz? my true colours, ive always hated mundine, from day dot to now and have not made any secrets about that, you f**king dunce.

and btw, green will win imo via knockout, im hoping by the 7th but more likely it will take longer

HevyDevy said:
No doubt, he has certainly said some stupid things. I assume you haven't?

certainly nothing that moronic

Godz Illa

Coach
Obviously I know you hate him, but in this thread and others you've attempted to sugarcoat your hatred with some kind of faux-wise boxing acumen and feigned technical knowledge. The whole 'Green is technically sound', 'Mundine doesn't have the jaw' etc is window dressing; you're simply decorating your hatred with boxing buzzwords you've heard other people say.

The hatred itself is laughable, and proves that people take sport far too seriously. The comments about Daley and Fittler should be taken with a grain of salt by anyone with a modicum of sense - sport is and always has been viewed subjectively. One man's Andrew Johns is another man's Todd Carney. Who can really care about it so much that they will intensely hate someone who disagrees?

Mundine's stance on racism is not only admirable, it is essential. Indigenous Australia needs strong, outspoken representation to ensure the issue of racism is not ignored. Danny Green has merely become a symbol for the ignorant haters. Mundine has to win.

Godz Illa

Coach
I have to admit, that was a pretty fkn awesome 3000th post by me right there. Probably the best 3K post ever posted. Ain't no-one posted a better 3K post than me, and you know this.

HevyDevy

Coach
Oh my God, it isn't ... surely ... is it? I think ... I actually agree with you Godz Illa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This truly is a momentous moment.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Godz Illa said:
Obviously I know you hate him, but in this thread and others you've attempted to sugarcoat your hatred with some kind of faux-wise boxing acumen and feigned technical knowledge. The whole 'Green is technically sound', 'Mundine doesn't have the jaw' etc is window dressing; you're simply decorating your hatred with boxing buzzwords you've heard other people say.

indeed
people who know more then me and dare i say you, so ill take their word for it, the only thing about boxing i know, is mundine is a twat, Otkke and Ciaca owned him and it was a glorious 2 page spread in the telegraph the day after Otkke knocked him into the next year :lol:

mundine is a wanker, talks far to much sh*t for his own good, and its become pretty clear that he wants to try to best emulate Muhamad Ali, and becasuse of it he is one of the most hated sports people in australia.

I hope to god Danny Green belts 10 shades of sh*t from mundine because like the Otkke thing, it will shut the merkin up for a few months.

BTW i dont support green because he is anti mundine, i support him because a mate informed me (rightly or wrongly, i never really checked tbh) that he was training here in Penrith for awhile, so he sort of like a home town boy

C.P

Juniors
He has before his last few fights been training with the Parra Eels conditioners and at the Parra Eels gym i thought

Southernsaint

Staff member
C.P said:
He has before his last few fights been training with the Parra Eels conditioners and at the Parra Eels gym i thought

LOL, good - I hope Green has been taking Big-Match tips from Brian Smith...

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mong said:
Yep a real home town Penrith Boy...

From WA :roll: ..
yes he was born and raised in WA but my mate in convinced (rang him to double check) that he spent considerable time in a gym in the Penrith area

Mong

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
yes he was born and raised in WA but my mate in convinced (rang him to double check) that he spent considerable time in a gym in the Penrith area

I would have thought being an ex Fenech boy he would have spent more time a bit closer to the city then he may of lately in Penrith...

Mundine is more a "local boy" to you then Green... Time to switch camps :lol:

Southernsaint said:
LOL, in the words of the Black Eyed Peas: "Where's the love??"

Anywhere but near that trackhead.

Erm, he's a boxer - they all do that. In any case, to hear him speak is refreshng after listening to zombies like Nathan "Full credit to the boys, we're just happy to get the two points" Cayless.

Did you not read my post?.Not all boxers big note .. Afew examples(KOSTYA,OTTKE,CALZAGHE,KESSLER, PAUL BRIGGS ETC) . they all seem to promote fights or carry out a press conference without the bullsh*t....... & the ones who do are usually big mouthed yanks

See above - he's well on his way to being the most successful boxing promoter in Aussie history so he must be doing something right!!

Having the majority of fans watching &hoping you get flogged ,then that is a strange sort of success.. IF i was a boxer i would try getting the crowd behind me not against me

He was the form five-eighth of 1999 and couldn't make the Test or Origin teams. I guess being a non drinker, he would've upset the old boys club.

HA ha only a dragons fan would say that,he was well behind Daley &Fittler

What about them?? Respected academics have made similar comments. Maybe it was above your comprehension??

His comments were as coming from a muslim &seen as supporting the terrorists .. The respected academics looked at it objectedly..

Why is it that everyone likes to bring up Choc's departure but no-one mentions how Alfie Langer left Brisbane in the lurch after a poor start to the season a few years back?? One of the "boys"...

Langer only went once...& that was at the end of his career(30+)

How old was mundine when he walked out ?

Yeah, like he did when he lost on points to Sciacca and Kessler...

He was well beaten & he knew it,& there certainly wasn't the intense (dislike/hatred)feelings in those fights that we will see in this one
But your comments don't surprise me as most dragons fans think the sun shines out his arse...

Australians will always be behind their sports stars as long as they don't get too carried away with their self importance & arrogance .
But once they cross the line it leads to what we see in clubs now when Mundine fights ..about 90% of the crowd cheering for his opponentno matter where they are from... it's sad but they bring it on theirselves & sadly Hewitt is heading down the same road ...

Collateral

Coach
I hope Mundine destroys Green. He (Mundine) is a better fighter and deserves it more anyways. In my opinion of course.

sydraider

First Grade
I have no blind Hatred of Mundine, actually I must thank him for providing me with some good laughs over the years, from blowing the 99 grand final, to bragging over knocking out some quality opposition in the ring during his career (45 yr old japanese taxi driver anyone??).
I dont really care who wins this fight, the only bragging rights the winner will have is the defeat of mediocre opposition. I wont rate either of them unless they can get in the ring and beat someone world class like jeff lacy, until then I'll just enjoy this circus sideshow and more laughable moments.

Mong

Post Whore
sydraider said:
I have no blind Hatred of Mundine, actually I must thank him for providing me with some good laughs over the years, from blowing the 99 grand final, to bragging over knocking out some quality opposition in the ring during his career (45 yr old japanese taxi driver anyone??).
I dont really care who wins this fight, the only bragging rights the winner will have is the defeat of mediocre opposition. I wont rate either of them unless they can get in the ring and beat someone world class like jeff lacy, until then I'll just enjoy this circus sideshow and more laughable moments.

No blind hatred indeed.. All your posts regarding him reek of it..

Who is this 45 year old taxi driver you speak of??

Wasn't a lie was it??