What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged and released by Sharks

Glassing someone is about as bad as it gets.

If proven im sure he'll never play in the NRL again. ( and so he shouldnt) I doubt he'll have a problem getting an ESL contract at some point though.

why the hell was he or someone trying to cover this up with the story about it being his friends involved in this and not him?!

coolumsharkie

Referee
She probably deserved it, whingin' f**kin sheila.

In jest.^^^^

Stupid merkin Bird. Gutted Sharks supporters all over the shop. What a f**kin loser, f**k off from my team you weak merkin!!!

Hope she is alright. If it was my daughter I'd shoot the merkin.

Well thats just great...If true he's got be deregistered, the media is gonna have a field day with this #-o

Now he has been charged its unlikely you are going to here the media commenting on this. They will report that he has been charged but they cant go much further than that.

On 2ue this morning there has been very little said other than the news report.

gong_eagle

First Grade
Now he has been charged its unlikely you are going to here the media commenting on this. They will report that he has been charged but they cant go much further than that.

On 2ue this morning there has been very little said other than the news report.

whats his defence going to be
she fell over onto the glass

another week of bad media for the NRL

S.R.

Juniors
IF he did it, he goes. Simple.

Hope the girl is ok, no one deserves that to happen.

Can we have Barrett now???? PLEASE?!?

knights_maniac

Juniors
what an idiot. Swap my shift working job, getting up at 3.30am each morning and slogging it out ofr a living for an overpaid job in the nrl! please!

Latest posts