What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged with violent attack

If charges are dropped against Bird, should he return immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 85 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 46.1%
  • I don't know/maybe/depends, ie. I'm too weak to have an opinion

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spider

Coach
it would be quite common i think for hospital staff to contact police in an assumed or alleged domestic violence situation

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
A POI ??? You are referring to Bird right?

Im not trying to trump anybody here, jsut stating that I have heard from a very good source(on the gold coast)Bird has never said to police that anybody else was responsible for the incident.
I will be very clear. Bird never answered any questions to police(according to my info).
Any news paper reports that words came out of Birds mouth blaming somebody else, is a fabrication.

I do not know what Milligan said to police. I repeat, I do not know what Milligan said to police.

I know Bird used the word "we" in the txt message. That does not mean he said anything to the police.

I do not know if the word "we" & a txt message to another civilian, has the same significance as telling the police directly from his mouth. Does it? Because that is as good as it gets.

SMS messages, Watson not o In this case the notebook entries would be pretty important especially the conversation between Bird, Milligan and police at the hospital, so there is no way in the world they would not be part of the brief.
I agree. & I think the importance of these entries of that conversation & who said what, is the reason why the defense still has not seen a copy of them. They still, despite numerous requests, have not received a copy of them.
Have they gone missing?

The Dodger

First Grade
ive never read in any article that police spoke to them at the hospital the sunday morning that it happened.

more dribble.

samshark

Juniors
ive never read in any article that police spoke to them at the hospital the sunday morning that it happened.

more dribble.

Yes, you would know wouldnt you?

Without trawling back through them I am pretty sure it was printed but in any case do you think the media articles written contain everything presented in the facts sheet at court?

Are you dumb enough to think that of all the people who post on this forum there are not a few who may be lawyers, cops, court staff etc who understand the law and processes and perhaps know a bit more about this matter than the average Joe.

samshark

Juniors
Im not trying to trump anybody here, jsut stating that I have heard from a very good source(on the gold coast)Bird has never said to police that anybody else was responsible for the incident.
I will be very clear. Bird never answered any questions to police(according to my info).
Any news paper reports that words came out of Birds mouth blaming somebody else, is a fabrication.

I do not know what Milligan said to police. I repeat, I do not know what Milligan said to police.

I know Bird used the word "we" in the txt message. That does not mean he said anything to the police.

I do not know if the word "we" & a txt message to another civilian, has the same significance as telling the police directly from his mouth. Does it? Because that is as good as it gets.

I agree. & I think the importance of these entries of that conversation & who said what, is the reason why the defense still has not seen a copy of them. They still, despite numerous requests, have not received a copy of them.
Have they gone missing?

see PM

The Dodger

First Grade
Yes, you would know wouldnt you?

Without trawling back through them I am pretty sure it was printed but in any case do you think the media articles written contain everything presented in the facts sheet at court?

Are you dumb enough to think that of all the people who post on this forum there are not a few who may be lawyers, cops, court staff etc who understand the law and processes and perhaps know a bit more about this matter than the average Joe.
it doesnt take an einstein to figure it out.

the fact that he went to the station that evening for questioning proves that there wasnt a conversation between them and police at the hospital that morning.

it also says in the paper, they told hospital staff what had happened.
not police.

thats why i think its dribble.

The Dodger

First Grade
spider it is believed that they will take the same stance.
just like it was alleged that he glassed his girlfriend...

samshark

Juniors
it doesnt take an einstein to figure it out.

the fact that he went to the station that evening for questioning proves that there wasnt a conversation between them and police at the hospital that morning.

it also says in the paper, they told hospital staff what had happened.
not police.

thats why i think its dribble.

Yes, well like I said you would know these things wouldnt you?

The Dodger

First Grade
Yes, well like I said you would know these things wouldnt you?

are you trying to quietly boast that you have inside info or that you are someone important?

maybe your dad is a cleaner at the police station and overheard something.

i really dont care because it will all come out eventually.

samshark

Juniors
are you trying to quietly boast that you have inside info or that you are someone important?

maybe your dad is a cleaner at the police station and overheard something.

i really dont care because it will all come out eventually.

I am not boasting about anything but like I said, are you dumb enough to think that of all the people who post on this forum there are not a few who may be lawyers, cops, court staff etc who understand the law and processes and perhaps know a bit more about this matter than the average Joe.

My aim throughout this thread has been to clarify events, evidence and the processes involved based on the facts sheet tendered and my knowledge and experience, mainly so the wrong information doesnt get spead around.

If you have a problem with that then I wont post anymore. Ill leave it to you Sherlock Holmes to take up that role.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I am not boasting about anything but like I said, are you dumb enough to think that of all the people who post on this forum there are not a few who may be lawyers, cops, court staff etc who understand the law and processes and perhaps know a bit more about this matter than the average Joe.

My aim throughout this thread has been to clarify events, evidence and the processes involved based on the facts sheet tendered and my knowledge and experience, mainly so the wrong information doesnt get spead around.

If you have a problem with that then I wont post anymore. Ill leave it to you Sherlock Holmes to take up that role.

FFS don't do that. It's been more than obvious throughout that you have an understanding of the law and processes. Possibly more.

FTR I know at least 2 coppers that post here.

Oh, and the masons lawyer jc155776.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts