What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged with violent attack

If charges are dropped against Bird, should he return immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 85 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 46.1%
  • I don't know/maybe/depends, ie. I'm too weak to have an opinion

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

Coach
Counselling is more than likely a PR stunt although I would imagine it would be of some use to Bird.

Interesting point about the club though, personally even if he was exonerated I wouldn't have a problem with the club getting rid of him. I'd hazard a guess they know the full story, and if he actually did intentionally glass her I wouldn't want him at my club.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
FFS Gallen is on life coach therapy permanently & the worst thing he has done is rub a guys forehead.
This political correctness is OUT OF f*ckING CONTROL!!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
would you leave the house? I saw photos in the paper the other day of him opening the curtains ffs

Probably. He's not dead, he's facing a charge. I find it hard to feel sorry for him TBH. I'm not sure of his guilt or innocence for a start. He's also getting a thousand dollars a day.

He'd do better to go back home and hug his mum and stop moping around feeling sorry for himself which is how you make him sound K-Man

SharkShocked

Bench
Mate rang me the other day, Bird was on the treadmill at fitness first Cronulla and having some personal trainer time.

I very much doubt he is confined to his place.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Someone was around here asking questions about someone who looks like you
I said I don't know where you are
Sounded like he was going to be back some day
So I told him where you are

spider

Coach
Mate rang me the other day, Bird was on the treadmill at fitness first Cronulla and having some personal trainer time.

I very much doubt he is confined to his place.
i find that rather odd

as mentioned earlier, he cant open his curtains without being snapped

where were the paparazzi

very odd

SharkShocked

Bench
I doubt very highly he isn't venturing out of his apartment.

My mate was standing about 5 metres from him and yes, the treadmill was running lol.

He said he also saw Frasier and Reece Williams training a bit later in his session.

My mate is a reliable person and generally trains down there at the new Finance First in cronulla. I have no doubts Bird man is probably trying to do something to keep his days sane.

spider

Coach

My mate was standing about 5 metres from him and yes, the treadmill was running lol.

He said he also saw Frasier and Reece Williams training a bit later in his session.

My mate is a reliable person and generally trains down there at the new Finance First in cronulla. I have no doubts Bird man is probably trying to do something to keep his days sane.
i never questioned your mates reliability SS

i just thought it to be odd he would venture out - let alone to the gym

SharkShocked

Bench
Yeah no worries spides

Although, whilst its a high profile media story on the eastern sea board, it's not as if anything really is going to happen for a month or two in terms of the legal proceedings.

I can't see him staying at home until October.

spider

Coach
I can't see him staying at home until October.
i was under the impression bird was residing in north sydney - due to him being issued with an AVO

when one of these are issued as a result of a domestic violence charge - one of the conditions can be that the person charged of with the alleged offence must not dwell at his/her place of residency if it was co-occupied at time of the alleged event

but then again, im no legal eagle

coolumsharkie

Referee

Perhaps he's here to do the counseling.

Quigs

Immortal
It might of been a double.

Didn't Saddam have four or five body doubles - lookalikes.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Status
Not open for further replies.