What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged with violent attack

If charges are dropped against Bird, should he return immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 85 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 46.1%
  • I don't know/maybe/depends, ie. I'm too weak to have an opinion

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
feardvd-lg.jpg

Lmao

spider

Coach
sorry breadman - not doubting your mates account of events

but as far as the content goes - it cant be posted

Frenzy.

Post Whore
at this point in time there is no proof bird was under the influence of alcohol at the time this incident occurred.

Actually there's no proof of anything at all is there gunna?

This whole thread is speculative opinion and a few pseudo intellectuals trying to flex their neurons.

Most people, except a few that I suspect are closer to this than most, either by profession or access, are going off media reports and are arbitrarily choosing which media report is correct. People are using words like "respected journo" or "reputable publication" to attempt to consolidate their positions. In fact the phrases related to respect or repute are only opinion based as well.

It's all very amusing

spide just posted a link which referred to Bird's alleged movements. It contains the following text

He was drinking in Surry Hills the night before, then met up with Ms Milligan and some of her visiting American female friends at the Golden Sheaf hotel at Double Bay.

Early the next morning, the group headed back to Bird's apartment, which he bought six months ago

samshark, thanked spider for the link as it helps support his position. Fair enough. BTW I think samshark is the voice of reason in this whole thread so I'm not having a go at him/her.

I think gunna is still saying there is no proof. That's probably correct as well. That little snippet proves nothing

So I went looking for more.

Found this link.

It was a night just like this last Saturday, when the NRL star, 24, and his mates met Ms Milligan, also 24, at the Golden Sheaf hotel in Double Bay.
Bird had already had a couple of drinks at a Surry Hills hotel, say his friends, celebrating the Sharks' shock win over the Roosters on Friday night.

Ms Milligan, who attended the hotel with some girlfriends visiting from the US, allegedly had an argument with Bird some time after 11pm.

Witnesses said she accused one of her friends of flirting with Bird.

The pair left about 1am, heading back to Bird's Cronulla apartment.

Still not proof but expands on the text in spide's link to a point where people can speculate more. Shows the pair were out for quite a while. Says he at least was drinking. Mentions an argument and an accusation. Leads to speculation that all was not rosy in Maison de Bird in the wee hours. We know drink causes arguments. Causes flirting. Causes aggression

IT MUST BE SO!!

That's all it will be though, more speculation. There is no proof, it's still in the pudding and that's still being prepared

Pot stirred. Leaving now

Frenzy.

Post Whore
sorry breadman - not doubting your mates account of events

but as far as the content goes - it cant be posted

Geez I hope you are copying and pasting all this to send to me later. I miss all the good stuff!

:lol:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
it was actually to answer gunna's question as someone mentioned they had read it

i found where they had read it

I know that spide. sam's the one who thanked you though. Gunna's actually not responded to it much

lol - thats not like you...

I'm watching millers.......and learning.

Not to mention you, reefy and other assorted pot stirrers.

Myself, I am a naive babe in arms, taking it all in like a sponge and occasionally playing with the big people.

:)

Special K

Coach
I thought Christian Bale looked like Bird but then I worked out it was they both talk with almost a lisp.. Ah ha! Mystery solved

Quigs

Immortal
I know I'll only have a small bit to play in the movie, but if I am called upon I wish to play myself

p-holmes.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I know I'll only have a small bit to play in the movie, but if I am called upon I wish to play myself

p-holmes.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

* edited by spider: link removed due to content *

You might want to reconsider Quigs

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts