What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged with violent attack

If charges are dropped against Bird, should he return immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 85 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 46.1%
  • I don't know/maybe/depends, ie. I'm too weak to have an opinion

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigs

Immortal
How munch did Carch get paid for supplying the snaps of Bird at the game.

Bloody papparazzi.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

spider

Coach
there must have been some money made from people in that stand last night

browsing through the sunday papers and web articles today - there were photos of bird in that box from all directions

Interesting to note that Bird was invited by a sponser to the game, Tynam Motors, is there a feeling that this will blow over, my prediction and there is many that.

Court next year Milligan wont appear, more likely she will be back in vegas, whole case will fall out NRL will make sure Bird dosent play in 2009, he will paly in Engalnd following court debale and in 2010, return to NRL 2011

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
i wondered what happened to this thread?!

welllll i spoke to birdy last night

he was sitting right behind me at the game. wasnt really reacting much, just drinking his coronas and chowing down on the free food. so i thought i would find out the truth for all of us.... i said 'birdie can i ask you one question, and it wont be what you think ill be asking'. i got the nod so i went for it and asked ' how on earth does simmons make the team each week?'

he laughed

so there you have it, even bird thinks he's a joke

hahahahaaha.

Post of the year.!!!!

Dave Q

Coach

he was sitting right behind me at the game. wasnt really reacting much, just drinking his coronas and chowing down on the free food. so i thought i would find out the truth for all of us.... i said 'birdie can i ask you one question, and it wont be what you think ill be asking'. i got the nod so i went for it and asked ' how on earth does simmons make the team each week?'

he laughed

:shock::)

God-King Dean

Immortal

he laughed

:lol:

Classic if true.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
By all accounts birdy was enjoying himself in a sponsors box having the odd beer and tucking into the food provided. This news is a surprise imo. I had mental pictures of him hiding inside his apartment, stalked by Carch and co, afraid to show his face due to shame and depression over this saga. You have to ask why he seems so happy go lucky given the circumstances he finds himself in.

Is it all a charade? What really lies behind the cheshire cat grin?
In reality is his mind reeling, his stomach churning over future prospects or is he genuinely optimistic? Is so what gives cause to this optimism?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
well what do you know. Police are very upset about details of the investigation being leaked, from the police.
You would really have to consider making a story up until management got things got under control.
In fact you definitely would.

DJShaksta

First Grade
If those 3 Bronco fools play this weekend, as far as I'm concerned, Greg should be lacing up the boots next week and training with the boys to play in the GF qualifier.

samshark

Juniors
If those 3 Bronco fools play this weekend, as far as I'm concerned, Greg should be lacing up the boots next week and training with the boys to play in the GF qualifier.

Well if they are actually charged with a serious offence Id imagine they wont play, but in the mean time they havent been charged, and there is nothing to say that they have done anything at all wrong. Thats the difference DJ.

samshark

Juniors
By all accounts birdy was enjoying himself in a sponsors box having the odd beer and tucking into the food provided. This news is a surprise imo. I had mental pictures of him hiding inside his apartment, stalked by Carch and co, afraid to show his face due to shame and depression over this saga. You have to ask why he seems so happy go lucky given the circumstances he finds himself in.

Is it all a charade? What really lies behind the cheshire cat grin?
In reality is his mind reeling, his stomach churning over future prospects or is he genuinely optimistic? Is so what gives cause to this optimism?

I would think he would be pretty optimistic. In the mean time its a bit unreasonable to think he is going to spend the next month continued to be hole up at home or in Maitand and be looking miserable all the time. You would go insane. Its been 3-4 weeks since the incident. Also, it is some good PR for him that he was invited to and seen in a SPONSORS box at the game.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Sam, I know they haven't been charged, but seriously man, 3 high profile football players go into a toilet with a girl with the intention of gang banging her, then they film it. Whether they are charged or not they have done something very wrong in the eyes of public opinion.
Mark Gasnier was stood down from Origin for leaving a voicemail on a chicks phone, these guys have trumped that 20 times over.

samshark

Juniors
Mate, that is one of many scenarios that could have occurred and its not fair to paint the three Broncos as the bad guys just yet. I hardly think this girl was an innocent bystander.

What is to say that this girl didnt walk up to the three of them in the club and say 'how about you three boys come with me in the toilet and Ill give you the best blow jobs you've ever had'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts