What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis avoids conviction over assault

GongPanther

Referee
Anyone here entertain the thought that Inglis might have had a thing of going to AFL?

Anyway,screw the "It's only an allegation" bull$h!t,the guy is as done as toast and he will be hung and quartered.

The writing has been on the wall for some time now in regards to player behavior and anyone who thinks Inglis will be given a slap on the wrist is living in a fantasy world.

Naturally there'll be the odd screwball Queen slander that will think differently.

El Diablo

Post Whore
0,,6824500,00.jpg

The lead story on Melbourne's Herald Sun web page.

Given more prominence than several recent AFL incidents.

These are the only times you'll see league hit the headlines in bleak city.

You gotta laugh.

they AFL journos must be doing backflips

another story to take focus off the hush money alleged rape payments

f**k me dead!

This will hurt the Storm brand and image BIG TIME. I'm a Storm fan but I reckon we should cut him loose if he's charged. Waldron needs to be consistent after dismissing Taumata but Ingliss case is much, much worse.

Doesn't look good for anyone involved.

have people lost their minds?!

cut him loose if he's charged?!

yeah , lets not get the facts before we act or anything :sarcasm:

Anyone here entertain the thought that Inglis might have had a thing of going to AFL?

Anyway,screw the "It's only an allegation" bull$h!t,the guy is as done as toast and he will be hung and quartered.

The writing has been on the wall for some time now in regards to player behavior and anyone who thinks Inglis will be given a slap on the wrist is living in a fantasy world.

Naturally there'll be the odd screwball Queen slander that will think differently.

:lol:

yeah , I know I want to live in a society where the police are judge & jury :sarcasm:

Ausguy

Coach
"i was practising my fend on her"

"Jamie soward wasnt around so i asked her to stand in for him n yeay thats what happened..."

"Can i play Craig?"

"of course u can Greg cmon get on the bus, all will be ok"

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm surprised noone has said that it's an anti-league conspiracy that made him do it.
No-one would, the problem is the imbalance in reporting and taking action on like incidents in each code. AFL seems to let it's players do anything for any reason and slap them on the wrist.

Dragon

Coach
"As long as i remember it was me and you,
you better shut ya mouth, or ill beat you black n blue

wooooah wo wo wo woooah

Yeah can ya feeel it?"

Latest posts