What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mundine was very right when he talked about haterism. I sense a lot of haterism coming from Dragons fans. Your brief period in the sun will be promptly ended by the next great Souths era of domination, and so your very insecure.

alot of us still have respect for the man.

and the only thing souffs will dominate is their undies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Bunniesfool's list of heroes is like a who's who of tossers - Danny Weidler, Mundane, Sir Russell of Crowe, Bunniesman, the imaginary person who told him that GI was laidback.
BunniesMan does think BunniesMan is fantastic! Everyone that BunniesMan knows tells BunniesMan that BunniesMan is just that.

Also, your post as a whole except for the words "tossers" and "imaginary" is very true, nice change coming from you AlwaysYellow.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
BunniesMan does think BunniesMan is fantastic! Everyone that BunniesMan knows tells BunniesMan that BunniesMan is just that.

Also, your post as a whole except for the words "tossers" and "imaginary" is very true, nice change coming from you AlwaysYellow.
Incorrect. You are a tosser. Posting in the third person is the deadset giveaway.

Again, enlighten us on who told you the details of GI's personal relationship? Rumplestilskin? A little birdy called bunniesmakesthingsupbecauseI'vegotnothingelseman?

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
No it's not. You are acting like a tosser and you do not represent the fans of this great club.
Tool. When did I ever say I represented anybody but myself? No fan represents other fans, and if anyone think that then they are complete idiots.

And you can talk you douchebag, the loser that goes out of his way to imitate someone else on this forum, get a life.

cleary89

Coach
I never said I'm a police officer, I might have mentioned planning on becoming a police officer one day but there's a big difference between those two things. And I certainly have never threatened someone. You're either lying or mistaken. Lying makes you a bad person, mistaken makes you an idiot for speaking with such certainty over something you're wrong about, take your pick.

lol yes you did. you said it to me. everyone read it too.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
http://www.couriermail.com.au/enter...et-footed-inglis/story-e6freq7o-1225966037506

Meanwhile, look what I found. Inglis and the alleged "victim" look pretty damn happy.
Hypocritical display by BunniesMaid #297:
The News limited owned Daily Telegraph is sh*t and an unreliable source of information yet the News Limited owned Courier Mail is a reliable source of information - even though both ran almost identical stories by the same 'journalist', old buzzsaw Rothfield.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...rain-after-storm/story-e6frexni-1225966016804

http://www.couriermail.com.au/enter...et-footed-inglis/story-e6freq7o-1225966037506

Was Buzz the chap who told you about GI's personal life?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Hypocritical display by BunniesMaid #297:
The News limited owned Daily Telegraph is sh*t and an unreliable source of information yet the News Limited owned Courier Mail is a reliable source of information - even though both ran almost identical stories by the same 'journalist', old buzzsaw Rothfield.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...rain-after-storm/story-e6frexni-1225966016804

Was Buzz the chap who told you about GI's personal life?
See what I said next to my link? I was describing the picture. Not what the article had to say.

cleary89

Coach
I lol'd. That's much closer. But most of the time I manage to avoid large oncoming vehicles.

Knew it. No denying this one then.

119ms5v.gif

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
See what I said next to my link? I was describing the picture. Not what the article had to say.
Who took the picture Einstein - a News Limited photographer, that is someone who works for News Limited, that is someone who provides photos for the newspaper you regard as pap. Yet you use it when it suits you. Laughable.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Knew it. No denying this one then.
I'm not a cross dresser. I'm very straight and macho and masculine and alpha. And again, I'm smart enough to avoid large oncoming vehicles.
Who took the picture Einstein - a News Limited photographer, that is someone who works for News Limited, that is someone who provides photos for the newspaper you regard as pap. Yet you use it when it suits you. Laughable.
Big difference between News journalists that write sh*t about Souths, Inglis, Crowe and Mundine and a photographer. Besides, the photographer might have been a freelancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.