What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead

First Grade
I may be wrong , however i can only assume the knockers here of Souths , Inglis , Mundine are either pre teens or have nothing else to do and have done nothing of consequence in their own lives. Please respond with details if i am wrong ,else please go and be negative on your own team threads.
i do look at these threads , to see if there is any REAL news on Inglis development and Souths signings and whilst sometimes finding it amusing , after a couple shake my head at the rude and ignorant and shallow and negative threads from i assume nobodies.

Mate, I'm happy for Souths that they will likely sign Greg Inglis. I want him to sign with them, because I like Souths.
However, people like Bunniesman who are overly arrogant irritate me like nothing else.

CMUX

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/boxing/mundines-plan-to-take-on-pacquiao-20101204-18ko2.html
After he wins this week's fight he is going to fight a champion that will make Mundine the first person in history to be world champion 3 times while going down in weight. Noone has ever done that before. Then he will move to the US to go for the big fights.

Everybody criticises him for not going after the big fights. Well he is now. And for years he's been giving Australian boxers a chance, giving the sport profile in this country. Now he's going to spend the rest of his career going after the big guns and he will be a great

Dude you do realise that in America (the only country that really matters as far as boxing is concerned) Mundine is a nobody and always will be.

Mundine goes on and on about how he will be remembered as the best ever. What a load of garbage. Mundine has fought most of his career at middleweight/super middleweight. Perhaps the best fighter ever at super middle weight (Joe Calzaghe) retired a couple years back with a record of 46-0. He is someone who will be remembered in boxing circles, not that big cat Mundine.

taxidriver

Coach
Owen Craigie MK2 brought to you by,

002568_CoolabahFruityLexia_128593614823321250_04.jpg

rollies.jpg

image_preview

IMG_0775_LRG.JPG

BunniesMan

Immortal
:lol:

Bunniesman, you are the idiot. You said yourself that if Souths don't sign him, Storm won't be able to "release him", or you talked about them as if they would be over the cap with him on their books. Well, they can deny him a release to Souths if it will invalidate their (Storm's) cap.
Inglis might not like it, but it's the truth, and because of your piggish f**kwit mind, you can't handle the fact that Storm may even turn out to be the ones that block this deal (if it does get blocked).
You were acting as if, when Souths don't sign him, Inglis won't go anywhere and force the Storm to be over the cap; what kind of idiot makes that claim? They can just release him to another code or another club.
Your illogical crap just made my day :lol:

It really entertains me to be playing with an intellectually redundant person like you who keeps blathering about their own intelligence......nice work buddy, you've established yourself as one of the leading trolls of this forum.

*sigh* That's probably the most offensive post I've ever made. Can't say it isn't deserved though. :?
You are the most geniused, unintelligent, stubborn fool I have ever seen. You just beat Thuggdogg. Most of your post is factually inaccurate and just plain stupid.

I NEVER said that the Storm would keep. They can't and they won't. I'll bet you all the money in the world he's not a Storm player round 1 2011. They also cannot tell him what club to go to. He knows they have absolutely no bargaining power whatsoever because even him going to Souths is not as bad as them keeping him.

All he has to say to them is "release me unconditionally or f**k off...oh wait you can't do that, Redfern weather is good this time of year".

Those are the facts you fool. If Souths face a problem with the Inglis deal, it will NOT be from the Storm. The Storm are a nonissue at this point. The legal fees are settled, they're not relevant any more. The only issue now is whether Schubert really is as big an idiot as everyone thinks he is. Let's see him accuse four different businesses of risking jail time just to do Souths a favour.
Has anyone pointed out yet that the most amazing part of this whole thing is that any company actually wants to be associated with Inglis? If anything makes the deal stink, it is how unbelievable that is.
Not everyone is affected with haterism. As well as the 4 third party deals he's already got there was an article about more lining up to be involved with him down the line. He is a role model who has never put a foot wrong, he is now a married man, he's never been involved in an alcohol/drunk related issue like so many other players. He is one of the most popular players out there and one of the best, of course the sponsors are lining up.

And you think that makes the deals stink? You know the four business who are providing the 3rd party deals for him have signed statutory declarations and given them to the NRL. So do you really think all those business would risk jail time just to get Inglis to us? If you believe that then Crowe really must have a lot of photos of a lot of people in compromising positions.

NSW hates him for being a traitor, half of QLD hates him for doing the dirty on the Broncos, and Victorians either ignore his existence or hate him for the way he walked out on the Strorm.
1. He didn't walk out of the Storm. Whether they admit it or not, they needed to lose at least one of the big 4 or they'd have to gut their squad far too much.
2. Noone cares what Broncos fans think. People with such low IQ have carers and have very little purchasing power. So sponsors couldn't give a sh*t about them.
3. A lot of NSW people I know who aren't even Souths fans say they like Inglis for screwing over the Broncos. The Broncos are one of the most hated teams in this state.

So that leaves .... Souths fans?

Unless you are peddling dole cheques, commission houses, shivs or cask wine, it makes no sense targeting only Souths fans with your marketing.
I don't even like cask wine. It's yuck, I like yum drinks.

BunniesMan

Immortal
yes, i want my son to look up to a woman basher.
He isn't a woman basher. He stopped her from possibly committing suicide. The exact same critics would criticise him if he did nothing because "it might look bad". The only person in that room other than him was her, and she married him this week, that says it all. As I said, hasn't put a foot wrong.

taxidriver

Coach
He isn't a woman basher. He stopped her from possibly committing suicide. The exact same critics would criticise him if he did nothing because "it might look bad". The only person in that room other than him was her, and she married him this week, that says it all. As I said, hasn't put a foot wrong.

he was fined for saving her life? :lol:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/gr...rlfriend-assault/story-e6frf7jo-1225852685515

MELBOURNE Storm star Greg Inglis has been ordered to attend a men's behavioural program after admitting to an assault on his girlfriend.

role model lmfao

skeepe

Immortal
Greg Bird is completely different. What excuse did he have to justify his actions? And did the victim backup that story?

Greg Bird found not guilty in court, victim stands by him = evil scumbag
Greg Inglis admits guilt, ordered to attend behavioural classes = shining role model

Only in BunniesBoy's world.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Greg Bird found not guilty in court, victim stands by him = evil scumbag
Greg Inglis admits guilt, ordered to attend behavioural classes = shining role model

Only in BunniesBoy's world.
Greg Bird glassed someone because he is a scumbag. Greg Inglis saved a woman's life, a woman who just married him the other day.

And only in my world? GI has 4 third party deals and reports of multiple other businesses lining up to be in partnership with him. Bird certainly doesn't have that. Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

gronkathon

First Grade
Saved a womans life :lol: :lol:

Amazing the extent to which a f**king spastic can believe their own peddled sh*t

BunniesMan

Immortal
If Inglis saved her life, why did he cop to assault?
Did you see how much the lawyers were charging him? It would have been much more if he went all the way, even if he was in the right. He escaped conviction which is what really matters in the end, got slapped on the wrist and then married the alleged "victim". All up it ended fine for him.

boxhead

First Grade
I'm not a troll, boxtroll. See what I did there, aren't I clever.

Yes Mr Policeman who threatened people with his 'authority'. I clearly feel tense and subject to your superior intelligence.
If I wasn't already ensnared by such hilarity, I think I would die of laughter.
Your arrogance somehow makes a mockery of even Anthony Mundine, but that must be such a minor achievement for one as "gifted" as you.
At least I don't conceive a rabble of garbage about how significant and intelligent I am, as your never-ending drivel simply never stops; or does that rhetoric merely escape you?

Signed with love,
Mr Anonymous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts