What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeepe

Immortal
Did you see how much the lawyers were charging him? It would have been much more if he went all the way, even if he was in the right. He escaped conviction which is what really matters in the end, got slapped on the wrist and then married the alleged "victim". All up it ended fine for him.

:lol:

You can't be serious.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Yes Mr Policeman who threatened people with his 'authority'. I clearly feel tense and subject to your superior intelligence.
If I wasn't already ensnared by such hilarity, I think I would die of laughter.
Your arrogance somehow makes a mockery of even Anthony Mundine, but that must be such a minor achievement for one as "gifted" as you.
At least I don't conceive a rabble of garbage about how significant and intelligent I am, as your never-ending drivel simply never stops; or does that rhetoric merely escape you?

Signed with love,
Mr Anonymous.
1. I am not a policeman.

2. Please show me where I threatened anyone with my "authority". Oh wait I didn't. Get over yourself fool.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/enter...et-footed-inglis/story-e6freq7o-1225966037506

Meanwhile, look what I found. Inglis and the alleged "victim" look pretty damn happy.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Greg Bird is completely different.
Not if he signed with your mob. Then he would be the greatest humitarian since, well, GI.
What excuse did he have to justify his actions? And did the victim backup that story?
That's why GI had to pay for a big $$$ laywer moron. If he didn't have to pay a big $$$ lawyer to make up an excuse for him he would be at brisbane, donkeybrain.

BunniesMan

Immortal
That's why GI had to pay for a big $$$ laywer moron. If he didn't have to pay a big $$$ lawyer to make up an excuse for him he would be at brisbane, donkeybrain.
So this lawyer made her lie for GI? When she could have left and sued and ended up a rich single woman?
She should look whatever way GI wants her too(if she knows whats good for her.)
From what I've heard he's a very laid back guy and she wears the pants in that relationship. If anything she was telling what way to look.

boxhead

First Grade
1. I am not a policeman.

2. Please show me where I threatened anyone with my "authority". Oh wait I didn't. Get over yourself fool.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/enter...et-footed-inglis/story-e6freq7o-1225966037506

Meanwhile, look what I found. Inglis and the alleged "victim" look pretty damn happy.

Oh really? Then what was that spat you had earlier about being a police-officer and threatening people with your supposed authority? I know you said it, I remember it quite clearly, but I can't be bothered sifting through all this garbage.
Clearly you aren't a police officer, but you sure were making a mighty fool of yourself nonetheless.

Oh and by the way, I'm sure Birdie and his wife look pretty happy too.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
So this lawyer made her lie for GI? When she could have left and sued and ended up a rich single woman?
You truly are a demented fool. One minute you're telling the world how much they love each other the next you're saying she wouldn't lie to get him off. God help us all when you join the force. Not that they let tools with an IQ of 36 in.
From what I've heard he's a very laid back guy and she wears the pants in that relationship. If anything she was telling what way to look.
Where in the f**k did you hear this? Your usual source Danny Weidler? Your convenient source the telegraph? Sir Russell? The homeless bloke down the road? The voices in your head?
Don't make things up. This is grown up land son.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Oh really? Then what was that spat you had earlier about being a police-officer and threatening people with your supposed authority? I know you said it, I remember it quite clearly, but I can't be bothered sifting through all this garbage.
I never said I'm a police officer, I might have mentioned planning on becoming a police officer one day but there's a big difference between those two things. And I certainly have never threatened someone. You're either lying or mistaken. Lying makes you a bad person, mistaken makes you an idiot for speaking with such certainty over something you're wrong about, take your pick.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You truly are a demented fool. One minute you're telling the world how much they love each other the next you're saying she wouldn't lie to get him off. God help us all when you join the force. Not that they let tools with an IQ of 36 in.
Where in the f**k did you hear this? Your usual source Danny Weidler? Your convenient source the telegraph? Sir Russell? The homeless bloke down the road? The voices in your head?
Don't make things up. This is grown up land son.
I have eyes and ears. Which is something I'm unsure about with you.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Again, enlighten us about where you heard this gem of an insight into GI's relationship. A tall dark stranger? The cigarette man from the X files? The great gazoo? A friend of a friend's third cousin twice removed?
Where bunniesmakeupcrapman?

Mickyd39

Juniors

The only thing he's layed into is her face.

BOOMSHAKALAKA!

StormChaser

First Grade
What a bunch of whiny bitches you all are. I feel like I'm in Vogue forums not league unlimited. Move on already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BunniesMan

Immortal
well it does have the quote of the season

he smacked her one to stop her killing herself

lmfao
Mundine was very right when he talked about haterism. I sense a lot of haterism coming from Dragons fans. Your brief period in the sun will be promptly ended by the next great Souths era of domination, and so your very insecure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts