What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorson1987

Coach
Just because he advises ONE player to go to another club does not make him a non dragon.

723389-anthony-mundine.jpg

Dragons heart and soul.

And the way most Dragons fans act around here, Mundine fits right in.

bullsh*t dragons heart and soul. Only thing he cares about is money, which is why he took the cash to go to the broncos for super league.

BunniesMan

Immortal
misleading cus it wont favor your team, spot-on if it would:clap:
No you idiot. The headline is:

Schubert steps up GI probe as rejected deals revealed

Someone reading that would think the Souths deal was rejected or at least the 3rd party deals he's got since signing with Souths, but the article clearly says it's his Broncos deals that were rejected. Misleading headlines happen all the time, but it doesn't make it less frustrating.

boxhead

First Grade

Someone reading that would think the Souths deal was rejected or at least the 3rd party deals he's got since signing with Souths, but the article clearly says it's his Broncos deals that were rejected. Misleading headlines happen all the time, but it doesn't make it less frustrating.

That isn't misleading at all, it quite clearly indicates Schubert is going to step up his work on the Souths deal as he found out about past rejected deals.

Eels Dude

Coach

How is it misleading if it doesn't say anything about Souths in the headline?

Eels Dude

Coach

How is it misleading if it doesn't say anything about Souths in the headline?

Willow

Assistant Moderator

Someone reading that would think the Souths deal was rejected or at least the 3rd party deals he's got since signing with Souths, but the article clearly says it's his Broncos deals that were rejected.
Perhaps if you're unable to read, or paranoid, or overly sensitive, or all of the above.

God-King Dean

Immortal
When Mark Gasnier scored a try during the NRL semi-final series, the Broncos' then chief executive, Bruno Cullen, sent a text message to Schubert which read: ''Good to see the salary cap working.''

It was a sarcastic reference to St George Illawarra signing Gasnier on a heavily back-loaded contract where the international centre was entered into the Dragons' 2010 cap for only $50,000.

:lol: What a girl.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Must have been when the penny finally dropped for Bruno. He let Creeping go and and replaced him with Yoda.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'm smooth as silk Manly Gimp.

How did you handle the pot when the Sea Eagles were thrashed by Saints at Kogarah?

28-0, I recall.

BunniesMan

Immortal

How did you handle the pot when the Sea Eagles were thrashed by Saints at Kogarah?

28-0, I recall.
Dragons fans always talking about ancient history. Bunniesman knows why though. Because the future ain't so bright in 2011 with the Souths juggernaut revving up and ready to roll. For a while all other clubs will have is looking back to brighter days.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I don't give a stuff about who Inglis plays for. Good luck to him.

Read the articles, and read between the lines - I encourage the latter.

But Bunnieslad, you are a hypocrite if you're now saying that others are reading what they want to believe. You have been speculating, extrapolating and hoping from day one.

Manly Gimp is just pissed off because he was owned in another thread weeks ago.

Bunniesman knows why though.
Talking about yourself in the third person. Bad signs. lol

Last edited:

manly40gimps0

Juniors

28-0, I recall.
lol...Oh so how did you feel when manly flogged you merkins 38 to f**k all the previous year? Temperamental little bitch you. :lol: hypocrite.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Gimp, I'm talking about 2010, the current season.

Are you having another one of your Saturday night episodes?

jaycee_17th

Juniors

it's one thing to be bias another being blind. Well everyone here thinks you are an idiot so why dont you do your mum a favor, grow a plant or mow the lawn and make yourself useful for once. Or you can always grow up man, its your choice.

Nevertheless I aint talkin to you anymore, the truth is i dont read any of your posts. I've already regret what i just did ](*,)

kbw

Bench
Dragons fans always talking about ancient history. Bunniesman knows why though. Because the future ain't so bright in 2011 with the Souths juggernaut revving up and ready to roll. For a while all other clubs will have is looking back to brighter days.

Now the reason Bunnieman knows why is because like all $ouff$ fans he lives in the past, past glories and ignores the modern bunny rubbish

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Now the reason Bunnieman knows why is because like all $ouff$ fans he lives in the past, past glories and ignores the modern bunny rubbish

The Bears.

Apart from 1921 and 1922, your club has been an absolute failure both on and off the field.

You are the last people we would be taking advice from.

BunniesMan

Immortal
it's one thing to be bias another being blind. Well everyone here thinks you are an idiot so why dont you do your mum a favor, grow a plant or mow the lawn and make yourself useful for once. Or you can always grow up man, its your choice.

Nevertheless I aint talkin to you anymore, the truth is i dont read any of your posts. I've already regret what i just did ](*,)
Merkin.
Do we all need to get in a boat and grab an oar? Inglis has been coming for ages....
Perfectly innocent explanation. Last I heard he was overseas holidaying. And it's been pouring down rain all over the place lately, even flooding, so the planes aren't flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts