What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmo1

First Grade
As for grammar, I got better things to do than double check every post I make on a footy forum. I know the difference between your and you're, and even there, their and they're.

You seriously need to double check to make sure you have the right spelling of your/you're? Surely that is something that should come naturally to a boy genius such as yourself. :lol:

adamkungl

Immortal
lol@dwag queens.. they win a gf in a farcicle 15 team comp and you'd think they'd won 20 f**king premierships. Can't wait to see them get belted by every other team next September and return to their normal choking way.

You tards couldn't even make the top 9 in the farcical comp :lol:

StormChaser

First Grade
Oh get off his back. Let them have their moment in the sun, I for one applaud his passion and belief in his team, good on you. Who gives a sh*t if GI stars or bombs? Not me.
If it's doing good things for rugby league in sydney gaining the bunnies more memberships etc, then all good. Move on, GI is old news now.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You seriously need to double check to make sure you have the right spelling of your/you're? Surely that is something that should come naturally to a boy genius such as yourself. :lol:
I'm not a boy. I'm 20 thank you very much, and I'm probably taller than you.

Nemesis

Bench
You tards couldn't even make the top 9 in the farcical comp
and you chicken sh*t chokers grossly overachieved... flukey win over the Tigers and very kind draw set you up, but of course being the wooden spooners and pretenders that you are you were always going to fail.

You wont make the 8 in 2011... second year syndrome under Smith will ensure that.

RedV6

Juniors
just saw pics of GI as the thread says no players shed... but wow heaps of weight to shed there GI

He looks like a prop

to_ddeath

Coach
lol@dwag queens.. they win a gf in a farcicle 15 team comp and you'd think they'd won 20 f**king premierships. Can't wait to see them get belted by every other team next September and return to their normal choking way.

Did your latest entry in the Telecrap get rejected or something? Cos that's the type of puerile rubbish
I'd go on there to read, not on here. f**king moron.

T.

CMUX

and you chicken sh*t chokers grossly overachieved... flukey win over the Tigers and very kind draw set you up, but of course being the wooden spooners and pretenders that you are you were always going to fail.

You wont make the 8 in 2011... second year syndrome under Smith will ensure that.

The only overachievers last year were Souths.

Finishing 9th was a wonderful result for a team used to being in the bottom 4. Don’t worry though, usual service will resume next year when the embarrassment of the league brings up the rear again.

Loudstrat

Coach
Now to your comments about Hindy. You have to be kidding? First of all did you see Treweek play to be able to come up with his name? I am assuming that you were able to see Sattler play quite a bit to come up with your overrated tag. You forget other forwards that we had such as O'Neill, Coote, McCarthy and even as late as Roberts. I love Hindy as a player and love his commitment and his loyalty to his team, but there is no way that you can claim him to be up there in the best forwards of all time.
Can. Easily. He's only played 4 times more tests than Sattler and almost 5 times the Blues caps than Sattler had. Sattler dines off the broken jaw from 1970 - when the other players raised their work ethic to keep him out of play. Compared to Ray Higgs in 1976 who continued to do tackle like demon with his jaw broken.

Hindy's 40 tackles in the first half of a grand final alone puts him up with the greats, let alone the most tackles in history. Oh, he's a one club man too. Souths best all ended up at Manly.

Stop living in the romance of yesteryear and realise that picket fences, marching bands, black and white telly and the SCG are no longer part of the modern grand final experience.

Your coach is untried at NRL level. One thing is he won't have the help of Bennett during the season. Last year Parra relied on Hayne to get things going for them. When he struggles Parra struggle. Time will tell how you guys go. There is going to me massive pressure on Kearney from the fans and even bigger pressure on the board.
And Souths need Inglis to stop the struggling too. Your last non struggling season was 1989 ffs!

Yes, our coach is untried at NRL level, but he owns the Kangaroos - even without Bennet. I was initially critical of Kearney's signing, but I have liked what I have seen since then.

skeepe

Immortal
Flopmarsh even being considered to be anywhere near the greatest forwards to have played the game is easily the funniest thing posted in this thread so far.

:lol:

Nemesis

Bench
The only overachievers last year were Souths.

Finishing 9th was a wonderful result for a team used to being in the bottom 4. Don’t worry though, usual service will resume next year when the embarrassment of the league brings up the rear again.
The only thing up the rear is that big wooden spoon still sticking up your chicken sh*t arses...

johns_reds

First Grade
Haven't we heard all this before?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-nrl-talks-stall/story-e6frexnr-1225955139714

Greg Inglis still in limbo as NRL talks stall

SOUTH Sydney officials met with NRL management yesterday but could not resolve the Greg Inglis saga.

Until salary cap auditor Ian Schubert approves the deal - and until Inglis pays Melbourne an outstanding debt of $113,000 - the star centre will not be granted a release from Melbourne to Souths.

The Daily Telegraph was told Souths chairman Nicholas Pappas and club chief executive Shane Richardson met with Schubert and NRL CEO David Gallop yesterday morning.

Gallop confirmed the meeting, saying: "We did meet with Souths today. It's a pretty simple equation - Greg Inglis is contracted to Melbourne Storm and needs a release from that contract, and approval from the salary cap auditor, before he can play for another club.

"We are not there yet."

Richardson added: "We are working through the issues with Melbourne and the NRL. It was our first meeting.

"We are getting there slowly but surely."

There are no indications, however, that Melbourne will refuse to release Inglis.

CMUX

The only thing up the rear is that big wooden spoon still sticking up your chicken sh*t arses...

Wooden spoons is something you are accustomed to, Russel Crowe has a whole cutlery set up his arse.

Souffs – The embarrassment of the league!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts