What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liddell

Juniors
Are you suggesting theres a possibility i coule have a career in ms paint?

More along the lines of, you have two different players in your avatar and sig, most likely younger then you, earning alot more then you and clearly more of a life then you.

As long as your happy though :D

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
More along the lines of, you have two different players in your avatar and sig, most likely younger then you, earning alot more then you and clearly more of a life then you.

Of course he's happy you idiot. His team won the comp THIS year.

cleary89

Coach

Im 21, guess you didnt pick up on the 89 thing. Is fi (fat inglis) making less than anyone on this forum? Doubt it. For the record, im in third year of teaching degree, doing aid work on an autistic unit for work. More of a life? Maybe. Who knows. Certainly healthier and smarter than he is though.

boxhead

First Grade
Channel 9 reported that the Eels will now make a stronger inquiry into the Greg Inglis situation due to the Tahu saga.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Hayne and Inglis in the same backline would cause a few defensive headaches.

Still - need a halfback to deliver quality ball to them.

boxhead

First Grade

Agreed. Mortimer and whoever plays halfback have to step up big-time next year, regardless of the Inglis situation.

Imagine it though, those two in the same back-line.....would be awesome if they play well.

BunniesMan

Immortal

So spending about 1.5 million on 2 backs that aren't halves is the way to go...luckily for everyone involved it won't happen.

Broncos93

Juniors
So spending about 1.5 million on 2 backs that aren't halves is the way to go...luckily for everyone involved it won't happen.

:lol: Look who's getting all defensive about the idea of someone signing your big star.

Can't wait till his 2 year deal is done and not only have you not gotten any closer to a premiership, but he also walks out and you're left with good old Beau Champion and Jamie Simpson again.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I don't know - I quite like the thought of Inglis playing five eigth myself.

With him and Jarryd roaming - well like I said. Wouldn't want to be planning the defensive lines.

BunniesMan

Immortal
:lol: Look who's getting all defensive about the idea of someone signing your big star.

Can't wait till his 2 year deal is done and not only have you not gotten any closer to a premiership, but he also walks out and you're left with good old Beau Champion and Jamie Simpson again.
Noones defensive, and it's 3 years not 2. And he's going to spend 10 years with us, at the end of this contract we'll sign him for many more years.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Noones defensive, and it's 3 years not 2. And he's going to spend 10 years with us, at the end of this contract we'll sign him for many more years.
How fat will he be in 10 years time???? :lol: He's all yours champ, anyone paying that much for a centre has got rocks in their heads.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Where is the scrutiny on Parramatta?

No doubt, Inglis will be a Rabbitoh in 2011.
Mate we have lost Cayless,Mateo,INU, Keating ,Wright and signed no bodies. We have heaps to spend. But as i said only someone with rocks in their heads would pay that much for a centre. Especially one that is looking more like Grimace every day. He's all yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts