What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudstrat

Coach
I'm no salary cap auditor but it seems od to me that the NRL relax third party paymenst slightly and all of a sudden million dollar contracts are the order of the day (not just Inglis, my mob's offer to Quade Cooper.........

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I think ultimately thats a good thing - but tough on 'Nulla, Warriors and Tigs.

Good to have superstars in the game - both retain them and even attract them.

If the stars all end up at Brisbane and Manly ala mid 90's then time to clamp back down.

Swings and roundabouts.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
So leaving all his other brothers and the rest of his family is "family reasons"..
How in sir russell's name do you know the Burgess family's dynamics? Maybe he wants to spend time with his brother at the same time as developing his football. The guy's lucky in one aspect - he doesn't have you as a family member - if he did he would have necked himself by now.
He can see Sam in the offseason. .
Gee, I'm glad you've given him permission.

He's here to spend a year in the best comp in the world which will help his development into the superstar he will be..
No, he's here to spend time in the NYC. If he was here to spend time in the best comp in the world there is no way in hell souths would fit him under the salary cap despite the best efforts of sir rusty, richo, GI, Mundane, Bernard Maddoff or Jesus Christ.

chefman21

Juniors
No Souths fan would go into a cold sweat if they heard how it was said on the news, as I did. But the sensationalist way some people portrayed it on here it wouldn't surprise me if it did worry someone if they first heard it here.

So what. Seems the order of the day around here sometimes.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'd ask for something from you, but my taxes already pay for your services to society.
You'd ask for something but won't because you claim to give something?

Apparently they don't cover logic in the hospitaility course.

Mental illness running high among uni students

Researchers have found mental illness among Australian university students is five times higher than in the general population.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/11/23/3074391.htm

BunniesMan

Immortal
You'd ask for something but won't because you claim to give something?

Apparently they don't cover logic in the hospitaility course.

Mental illness running high among uni students

Researchers have found mental illness among Australian university students is five times higher than in the general population.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/11/23/3074391.htm
I'm a uni student and I can assure you most people doing uni are perfectly normal. Yes there's the occasional fruitloop but theres fruitloops in every part of society.

CMUX

More or less that's it. But don't forget the hypocrisy, when the latest dailytelerag rumours say we're getting him, he's a fat useless over the hill merkin, when the telerag says we're not getting him, he's a superstar we're missing out on and we'll suck without him.

The bottom line is, we're getting him and an already formidable squad with him added to it will be the most talented in the NRL in 2011.

Correction – When the telegraph says you are getting him he is an overweight, overpaid fatty. When the telegraph says you are not getting him, he is still an overweight, overpaid fatty who managed to give us another lol at Souffs moment.

Of course. I don't take any medications. I don't have any disorders. I'm as normal as anyone else.

Well you have one disorder, you are a souffs supporter – that automatically entitles you to government benefits nowadays.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Well you have one disorder, you are a souffs supporter – that automatically entitles you to government benefits nowadays.
I wish.
So people who take meds aren't normal?
I'm not here to be PC, I have nothing against people who take meds for whatever reason. I have friends who do. But obviously meds are taken for some kind of physical or mental disorder. People don't take them for their taste. And if you take meds there is obviously something wrong with you ranging from the very mild things to the very serious things, so in that sense yes people who take meds aren't normal. Not that I'm saying that makes them bad people or whatever.

This is taking a while. Getting nervous BunniesBoy?
Lol. No.

P.S. My name is BunniesMan. I've hit puberty ages ago. I'm 20 years old. Old enough to join the army or the police or even parliament. I'm a Man in every sense of the word.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm not here to be PC, I have nothing against people who take meds for whatever reason. I have friends who do. But obviously meds are taken for some kind of physical or mental disorder. People don't take them for their taste. And if you take meds there is obviously something wrong with you ranging from the very mild things to the very serious things, so in that sense yes people who take meds aren't normal. Not that I'm saying that makes them bad people or whatever.
Here are soome groups of people who need to take 'meds' on a regular basis:
Diabetics, people with hypertension or hypertension, people with angina or other heart conditions, people with hay fever, people with asthma, people suffering from post tramatic stress syndrome, people with arthritis and even people who get headaches.
More than likely your grandparents or even your parents who I assume you regard as normal.
Bunnies, normal people take meds. I hope in your future career as a police officer or whatever else you do you look at things from a perspective other than normal or abnormal.

P.S. My name is BunniesMan. I've hit puberty ages ago. I'm 20 years old. Old enough to join the army or the police or even parliament. I'm a Man in every sense of the word.
Ironic childish quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.