What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMUX

From the way things going I'm sure Inglis will walk away from NRL.... Has anyone seen him run lately??

I would describe it more as a waddle.

I certainly hope for his sake that he doesn’t decide to go to French Rugby. Judging by the rain we are getting the planes might not be flying.

badav

Bench
Why is his used car salesman manager having a whinge that poor old Greggy has had enough of all of this contract crap.

He made a verbal commitment to a club, had a guaranteed deal ready to sign, and poor old Greggy chose to walk away from both putting himself squarely in the position he's in. Yet for some reason his manager wants everyone to feel sorry for him.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Here are soome groups of people who need to take 'meds' on a regular basis:
Diabetics, people with hypertension or hypertension, people with angina or other heart conditions, people with hay fever, people with asthma, people suffering from post tramatic stress syndrome, people with arthritis and even people who get headaches.
More than likely your grandparents or even your parents who I assume you regard as normal.
Bunnies, normal people take meds. I hope in your future career as a police officer or whatever else you do you look at things from a perspective other than normal or abnormal.
I said people I know, including friends and family, take meds. And I also said when I say not normal, I'm speaking factually, I'm not judging. Having a physical or mental disorder, whether that be diabetes or depression or whatever else, makes people not normal in my view, but "not normal" doesn't mean bad or anything judgmental. People can be "not normal" and still lead full and happy lives, like the people I know who take meds.

I think the issue here is misunderstanding. You think when I say not normal I'm judging or something, I'm not, I'm just being factual.

skeepe

Immortal
I said people I know, including friends and family, take meds. And I also said when I say not normal, I'm speaking factually, I'm not judging. Having a physical or mental disorder, whether that be diabetes or depression or whatever else, makes people not normal in my view, but "not normal" doesn't mean bad or anything judgmental. People can be "not normal" and still lead full and happy lives, like the people I know who take meds.

I think the issue here is misunderstanding. You think when I say not normal I'm judging or something, I'm not, I'm just being factual.

You just don't know when to stop digging do you?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
So you don't regard these friends and family as normal? By your logic a massive percentage of the world would not be normal. Including GI, the guy which this thread is about. No doubt he is or has taken painkillers for his hip injury and any other injuries.
By differentiating between normal and not normal based on whether a person has a physical or mental disorders means you are making a judgement. And you're not being factual - where is the evidence that taking medications does not make you normal? Its not a fact its an opinion.

It only takes a split second for people to come down with a condition, mental or physical, that requires them to take a medication, it could happen to you tommorow - would you regard yourself as not normal then?

simmo1

First Grade
P.S. My name is BunniesMan. I've hit puberty ages ago. I'm 20 years old. Old enough to join the army or the police or even parliament. I'm a Man in every sense of the word.

You forgot to mention your massive IQ and your smashing hot Mrs...

drake

First Grade
If Inglis eats his team mates, do they still count under the cap? This may be Russell's plan to reduce GI's running costs and 50uffs salary cap expenditure at the same time.

"Gee Eye hungry! Gee Eye eat puny Nathan Merritt!"

I think he's the most exciting front row purchase for years... 118kg, he could be the heaviest forward in the game. As long as they have a cow to feed him at half time, he will be a fearsome prospect.

Hutty1986

Immortal
If Inglis eats his team mates, do they still count under the cap? This may be Russell's plan to reduce GI's running costs and 50uffs salary cap expenditure at the same time.

"Gee Eye hungry! Gee Eye eat puny Nathan Merritt!"

I think he's the most exciting front row purchase for years... 118kg, he could be the heaviest forward in the game. As long as they have a cow to feed him at half time, he will be a fearsome prospect.

That's his goal weight, after an off-season of hard work

Ulysseus

Bench

Dude, please, just stop.

lynx000

Juniors
Didn't the Broncos do all those things? And they had even less claim to Inglis than we do. Did you complain then?

No you poor excuse for a castrated beagle, they did not. Not once did you see Inglis in broncos colours because they were waiting on his signature (which he had promised to provide, but then backed out like the cat he is). What they did do is provide him with rehabilitation behind closed doors. Get your facts straight merkin.

No you poor excuse for a castrated beagle, they did not. Not once did you see Inglis in broncos colours because they were waiting on his signature (which he had promised to provide, but then backed out like the cat he is). What they did do is provide him with rehabilitation behind closed doors. Get your facts straight merkin.

You Should Get your, facts straight........it is dumb merkin :D:D

jc155776

Coach
118kg before surgery.

Gee this is going to get ugly.

Maybe its not hip surgery at all.

I am guessing he is having a lapband installed and some lipo at the same time.

Loudstrat

Coach
He's got a crucial role in Crows next movie - a remake of The Blob.

As for Mr Normal, You have already achieved something in your short - over-masturbated-about life. You and GI are the first things in history to make me have any empathy for the Broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.