What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Exactly! Inglis is a gigantic pimple on the arsehole of rugby league, where he goes, the stench will follow. Good luck Soufs. He'll f**k you over the same way he has everyone else.
Or not. He never would have left the storm if they weren't discovered as the biggest cheats the game has ever seen. He would have gone to Brisbane if they were as good as Souths. He wants to play league, he was offered twice as much to go to AFL or Union, but unlike many other examples, he stayed loyal to the game.

StormChaser

First Grade
Or not. He never would have left the storm if they weren't discovered as the biggest cheats the game has ever seen. He would have gone to Brisbane if they were as good as Souths. He wants to play league, he was offered twice as much to go to AFL or Union, but unlike many other examples, he stayed loyal to the game.

Zomg! Keep jizzing over GI, I can't wait to see your posts when he bends your team over and rams them sideways. You know he'll do it, it's just a matter of when.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
How the f**k did $30k become $200k?

Meanwhile, Bruno Cullen has confirmed that Brisbane were going to pay the legal bill for Inglis:

http://www.2ue.com.au/blogs/2ue-blog/inglis-reneges-on-broncos-deal/20101109-17l3h.html

This is proof that Souths have enticed him to break an agreement (the interview also confirms that terms were agreed in writing 5 months ago).

This is proof that Souths are a vile club, and Inglis is a turncoat lying scumbag.

I listened to every second of that and it is complete bullsh*t. Cullen maintained all along that they wouldn't pay the bill. He did a good job of attempting to save face. And for the people that wouldn't know their elbow from their arsehole, like yourself, it appears to have washed. He can attempt to re-write history as much as he likes.

Mickyd39

Juniors

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

skeepe

Immortal
I listened to every second of that and it is complete bullsh*t. Cullen maintained all along that they wouldn't pay the bill. He did a good job of attempting to save face. And for the people that wouldn't know their elbow from their arsehole, like yourself, it appears to have washed. He can attempt to re-write history as much as he likes.

If Cullen maintained all along that they wouldn't pay the bill, I'm sure you can find a quote for me.

Dingus

Juniors
Does anyone believe its a touch ironic that inglis has lied several times, reneged on a handshaken deal, acted selfishly in chasing the cash (doing whats right for him), associated himself with mundine, refused to pay his own legal bills and denied any wrongdoing whatsoever along with no apologies, yet part of the deal that enticed him to souths, was to be a ROLE MODEL for the indigenous community and its youth?

simostorm

Bench
Does anyone believe its a touch ironic that inglis has lied several times, reneged on a handshaken deal, acted selfishly in chasing the cash (doing whats right for him), associated himself with mundine, refused to pay his own legal bills and denied any wrongdoing whatsoever along with no apologies, yet part of the deal that enticed him to souths, was to be a ROLE MODEL for the indigenous community and its youth?

And whats wrong with that?

simostorm

Bench
http://www.standard.net.au/news/nat...-kept-me-in-the-game-says-inglis/1991612.aspx

Melbourne chief executive Ron Gauci yesterday said Inglis would not be granted a formal release while the stand-off continued over the unpaid legal bill but Inglis indicated he would not back down from his view that the club should pay for a QC hired by former Storm CEO Brian Waldron. ''We're fighting it, and we've just got to do what is best for me,'' said Inglis, who has engaged Sydney lawyer Keith Bagley and also has South Sydney chairman Nicholas Pappas reviewing his case.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Bronco's never ever got his signature.. thats there own stupid fault.

FFS, I don't know how many times this needs to be pointed out to geniuss here, but Brisbane withdrew their offer. Besides this, they had a written agreement to terms. They could have pursued the matter without a signature but they chose not to.

simostorm

Bench
FFS, I don't know how many times this needs to be pointed out to geniuss here, but Brisbane withdrew their offer. Besides this, they had a written agreement to terms. They could have pursued the matter without a signature but they chose not to.

haha.. yea.. but that was really just them gettin in before GI told them to go jam there deal..

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
If Cullen maintained all along that they wouldn't pay the bill, I'm sure you can find a quote for me.

And it took no more than 3 second to find one.

Bruno Cullen said:
"We're not paying it, it's not our bill and if we paid it, it would be a cap issue for us," Cullen said.

"We desperately want him, he desperately wants to come, but we aren't going to pay a legal bill of Melbourne's to get him."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...roncos-continues/story-e6frep5x-1225942895174

So, like I said, your arsehole is actually at the opposite end of the alimentary canal and not at the pointy end of your arm. There is absolute no need for you to put your arm in the toilet bowl when you sh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts