What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis out- Adam Mogg in. LOL

NPK

Bench
Is Bell injured? If so, Inglis can play centre with Mogg keeping his spot.

Pigskin

Juniors
Bell scores a lot of tries at club level and is great in broken play ... but at Origin level there isn't a great deal of broken play and fewer big scores where lots of tries are scored

he dances like Schif therefore getting driven backward in origin and his runs from dummy half are average at best which is much needed by all outside backs

no doubt he should be the one to make way ... Mogg should stay

Oink !

6togo

Juniors
And where are all the people that bagged Mogg before the game started? SOO has a rich history of bolters being selected and coming up with the goods.

Mong

Post Whore
Mr Angry said:
Sorry guys, Inglis is way better than Mogg.

Champion game should retire on it.

Lol.. a bitter blues fan..

I'd be bitter to if i was a blues fan..

They were a big pile of sh*te.. :lol:

azza

Juniors
dannyboy said:
Correction: Two dropped bombs - leading to two Blues tries. Two missed tackles - leading to two more Blues tries. Three knock ons - leading to three scrums leading to two more Blues tries. And yes he'll be the Toad's BEST player for the night.

MASACRE COMING UP. The Blues by 40

You're a f**king moron

Meanie

Juniors
Inglis is a better player than Mogg, but Mogg is one thing Inglis isn't, a winger. Which is why Mogg has to be there for game 3.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Meanie said:
Inglis is a better player than Mogg, but Mogg is one thing Inglis isn't, a winger. Which is why Mogg has to be there for game 3.
Fair point

Inglis is a fullback

who can play centre

Pigskin

Juniors
btw ... where are all those Tate baggers ?

I thought so ... nowhere to be seen

Gas is such a god ... did he play tonight ?

Oink !

Inglis is better, yeah, but how do you justify dropping mogg over a player coming back from injury, even if it is inglis? you cant

lockyno1

Post Whore
VictorTheViking said:
Inglis is better, yeah, but how do you justify dropping mogg over a player coming back from injury, even if it is inglis? you cant

Just depends. I think bell will be dropped not mogg. Ingliss into the centres. The rest of the team is the same.

keep mogg for sure. Im man enough to say that i doubted the Mogg selection but i guess im like everyone else, i havent watched many Raiders games to take notice. Although his tries were set up nicely for him, it was the little things that made him special on this great night. Mogg is an origin player, theres no doubting that now.

Mr Saab

Referee
Mogg proved to all that when you pick a winger on the wing they will play and play well.
Pick a center on the wing and it is dangerous.
Pick Brett Finch and...well..........

salivor

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
Just depends. I think bell will be dropped not mogg. Ingliss into the centres. The rest of the team is the same.

I'd have to agree, Bell had a shocker with his hands while the rest of the backline shone. You just can't drop Mogg after that performance, 1. Hunt, 2. Tate, 3. Hodges, 4. Inglis, 5. Mogg, 6. Lockyer, 7. Thurston still looks bloody good to me.

dannyboy

Juniors
dannyboy said:
Correction: Two dropped bombs - leading to two Blues tries. Two missed tackles - leading to two more Blues tries. Three knock ons - leading to three scrums leading to two more Blues tries. And yes he'll be the Toad's BEST player for the night.

MASACRE COMING UP. The Blues by 40

Whoops...got that totally wrong & I'll cop it sweet for it

But Azza, my call was made 7 days & 12 hours BEFORE the kick-off as a gee-up. Not 90 minutes after full-time with benefit of hindsight....however me hat gets tipped to thuga for his prediction of Mogg's double

Full credit to the Maroons, they were brilliant. Origin 3 will be a blinder and can't wait.

OH, and NSW by 30 in the decider :p

Latest posts