What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grothe Jnr who is he?.....

robbo74

Juniors
Now i know there will be alot of people who will say NO WAY but in my opinion Grothe must make way for Joel Reddy. Joel is an up & coming player with a huge future at the club & his mistake rate is so much lower than Grothe's. In the big end of season games Eric will do 3 dumb things to every good thing he does. Eric Grothe is a main target for all teams and is so so so weak under the cross field kick. He must be put back in premier league.

Bazal

Post Whore
Wow....Either JTB's roommate at the asylum found his way onto the net, or we've got our own BBSF....this should be fun :roll:

Stagger eel

Staff member
robbo74 said:
Now i know there will be alot of people who will say NO WAY but in my opinion Grothe must make way for Joel Reddy. Joel is an up & coming player with a huge future at the club & his mistake rate is so much lower than Grothe's. In the big end of season games Eric will do 3 dumb things to every good thing he does. Eric Grothe is a main target for all teams and is so so so weak under the cross field kick. He must be put back in premier league.

I may be wrong but I think you'll find that the only allie you'll get from here would be JTB and whilst you're entitled to your opinion I would streniously disagree with your labellling of Joel Reddy as an up and coming player, if he was he'd be the oldest one in living history........hold on!!!

Joel, is that you you naughty thing???? :D [-X

you've been sprung Joel stop using the computer :lol:

Drop Grothe but not for Reddy.

Although I still think its stupid, Grothe should play until Burt is back and then should feel the axe. If we can limp through with Grothe for a few weeks, then we will be ok. But as soon as Burt is back... Bye Bye Ersh*t Grothe.

Bazal

Post Whore
join the bandwagon said:
Bye Bye Ersh*t Grothe.

Jeez...that makes less sense than your usual anti Grothe dribble...and that's really very little sense

Stagger eel

Staff member
join the bandwagon said:
Drop Grothe but not for Reddy.

Although I still think its stupid, Grothe should play until Burt is back and then should feel the axe. If we can limp through with Grothe for a few weeks, then we will be ok. But as soon as Burt is back... Bye Bye Ersh*t Grothe.

you're racist.

JOB 3:14

Juniors
Im sorry sir but I also must disagree. Thank god your not coaching the eels. Joel Reddy is an up and coming fullback and a complete useless winger.

lucablight

First Grade
Ridiculous suggestion by topic creator. Grothe is one of the best wingers in the world. He doesn't deserve to be dropped despite his flaws he still contributes too much to the team.

lucablight said:
Ridiculous suggestion by topic creator. Grothe is one of the best wingers in the world. He doesn't deserve to be dropped despite his flaws he still contributes too much to the team.

That statement there is full of Parramatta bias. The best wingers in the world do not make at least 3 mistakes per game.

sooperdooper

First Grade
lol grothe wont be dropped...when burt is fit ben smith will make way with inu in the centres and hayne to wing!

reddy has done well for us this year when played

Latest posts