What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group G Matches (Switzerland, Korea, France, Togo)

sunny

no, you weren't

good win for korea, togo didn't disgrace themselves. not a bad game.

sunny

interesting to see domenech start with franck ribery. there is major league praise for this kid, attacking midfielder for marseille.

sunny

0-0 final score

switzerland was the better team imo.

f**kin dickhead of a ref too

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
All I can say is that Group G = Group of $hit. After the collective performances of S.Korea, France and Switzerland...waste of time...none deserve to go through...I hope France comes good but in all the qualifying games they haven't so why start now?

Macca_ said:
Got a couple of little multi bets here...

Australia win by 2 or more goals ($4.50) won
Czech/USA only 1 team to score ($2.05) won
Theiry Henry first goal scorer ($4.50)
$5 bet - return of $207.55

Australia win ($2.15) won
Czech to be ahead half and full time ($3.10) won
France win ($1.57)
Spain win ($1.80)
Germany win ($1.60)
$10 bet - return of $301.30

Czech win by 2 or more goals ($3.10)won
France 2-0 ($5.50)
Fernando Torres first goal spa/ukr ($5.50)
$2 bet - return of $187.54

C'mon :D

Your multibet's didn't do much for you this morning :crazy:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
France suck major amounts of dog balls.

This team was finished at the last world cup. They struggled in qualifying in a group that was absolutely sh1t.

It's time for a new cycle to start.....Ribery, Mexes, Gourcuff etc. to lead the team in future. Many of the current team should not be there.

And Henry, another great game from the worlds best striker...

Macca_

Coach
Yeah got rolled Weasels.

Dissapointing game. Hard to put a finger on the problem for them (France). After watching it, some of there players just don't seem to be suited by the system the coach is using.

Having Henry play the front man like that just doesn't suit him. I'm not surprised he had a poor game. He has no room to drift wide and deep.

Keep bagging him hybrid :D. Henry - 50m, Shev 30m. Nuff said.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Macca_ said:
Keep bagging him hybrid :D. Henry - 50m, Shev 30m. Nuff said.

Looked great this morning, didn't he? :lol:

Anyway, Domenech is arguably one of the worst coaches at this WC. Who the f**k picks their team on star signs? Who the hell leaves Mexes at home for Boumsong? Who the hell doesn't pick Guily.

What a w@nker.

Macca_

Coach
Yeah I know hybrid. Wasn't a good performance, but the whole team was the same.

As I said though, he just simply doesn't play that central striker who sits up top role well. He needs to drop deep, get out wide etc etc. Can't do that in the system the French used last night. Certainly effects his game.

Eddie.

Bench
The Swiss striker was worse.

As far as missed opportunities go.

They were giving him big wraps before the game.

Jackal Dog

Juniors
Great win to the boys! I thought they started off poor but came good 2nd half in part thanks to the send off of one of the togo players. As per usual it was left to Ahn Jung-hwan "the man" to finish it off!

Great result for the republic hopefully they should make the 2nd round especially with France and Switzerland drawing.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Jackal Dog said:
Great win to the boys! I thought they started off poor but came good 2nd half in part thanks to the send off of one of the togo players. As per usual it was left to Ahn Jung-hwan "the man" to finish it off!

Great result for the republic hopefully they should make the 2nd round especially with France and Switzerland drawing.
The two goals that Korea scored could of been stopped by my 3 year old niece. Dog$hit game. Koreans suck away from their stronghold.