What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grub Hindmarsh a protected species

dubby

Bench
Johns Magic said:
As I said before, they were just born that way.

Destined to be losers[/quote]

The same losers who defeated your mob of suckworths by 30 points a few weeks ago?? :sarcasm:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
dubby said:
Fair Dinkum.

If brains were chocolate, RJ and Jm wouldn't have enough to fill an M&M.

You guys are hopeless.

atleast my brain isn't full of sh*t.

Speaking of crap, i'm of to the toilet to bid you goodbye:nwave:

cardinal

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Canberra fans should give up what ever jobs they have and go into comedy. No, seriously, the career move would be great.

Did either of you see the incident or are you going off the newspaper report?

I'd be more worried about the 46 points that were scored against my team than what is happening at another. :lol:

Yeah but Allan Tongue was great in that 2nd half when manly scored 40 a real captains knock.:D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
cardinal said:
Yeah but Allan Tongue was great in that 2nd half when manly scored 40 a real captains knock.:D

He's possibly the worst captain in NRL history:lol:

Loved his captains knock against Parramatta, Hindmarsh absolutely tore that little turd a new arsehole, quite hilarious:lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
dubby said:
Are we not allowed to have an opinion of our own? Or must we conform to the rest of the LU army?

No one is trying to "deflect" anything or taking up comedy.

Maybe you should just shut the heck up!

No one is saying you shouldn't have an opinion. As for the comedy angle I think you should look into it but lose the milk joke.

The commentators missed it, the match review committee can't find any footage of it yet skeepe is of the opinion it deserved three weeks.......

Given his well known angle of crying about how Hindmarsh is a hack and Tongue doesn't get his just desserts I have hard trouble believeing that;

a) he saw the actual event and

b) he is acting off anything other than the newspaper article above.

That is my opinion and you are welcome to yours.....

dubby

Bench
Johns Magic said:
It's funny that you Canberra fans hold onto that so dearly as if it actually means anything:lol:

So. Losing "the greatest player ever" doesnt mean anything to you? :?

dubby

Bench
The Colonel said:
No one is saying you shouldn't have an opinion. As for the comedy angle I think you should look into it but lose the milk joke.

The commentators missed it, the match review committee can't find any footage of it yet skeepe is of the opinion it deserved three weeks.......

Given his well known angle of crying about how Hindmarsh is a hack and Tongue doesn't get his just desserts I have hard trouble believeing that;

a) he saw the actual event and

b) he is acting off anything other than the newspaper article above.

That is my opinion and you are welcome to yours.....

Ditto to the milk joke. That was just sad. :(

Thank you for your permission to have an opinion of my own.:p

dubby

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
He's possibly the worst captain in NRL history:lol:

Loved his captains knock against Parramatta, Hindmarsh absolutely tore that little turd a new arsehole, quite hilarious:lol:

Yeah. You believe that.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Don't you guys know that know that Alan Tounge is the best backrower in the comp, Todd Carney is the best five-eighth, Michael Dobson is the best halfback, Lincoln Withers is the best hooker.

The only reason they don't make Origin every year is because the both the selectors and NSW media are biased towards the Raiders, who are clearly the best team in the competition, with one of the best players in each position on the field. Even the Raiders water runners are superior, but they don't ever run the water for NSW or Australia because of the disgusting bias.

Nuffies like Hindmarsh only make it into rep sides because Alan Tounge wears a lime green shirt and you can't wear that shirt if you want to play Origin.

dubby

Bench
cardinal said:

Yeah, it was all TOngueys fault. Damn Tongue. Maybe he should have taken a copy out of Hindmarsh's book and dropped his dacks for the game giving us all a view of his moon, not brushed or washed his hair for a week, drool uncontrollably and eat a goat from his parents farm.

Damn you Tonguey! :x

Ron Jeremy

Coach
dubby said:
Yeah, it was all TOngueys fault. Damn Tongue. Maybe he should have taken a copy out of Hindmarsh's book and dropped his dacks for the game giving us all a view of his moon, not brushed or washed his hair for a week, drool uncontrollably and eat a goat from his parents farm.

Damn you Tonguey! :x

Well he obviously doesn't inspire his mates nearly as much as his supporters.

Johns Magic

Referee
Ron Jeremy said:
Well he obviously doesn't inspire his mates nearly as much as his supporters.

Tongue is a pimply little redhead. Completely uninspiring.

He probably has the same voice as the workers at Krusty Burger

Latest posts