What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gus We Can Hear You!

TooheysNew

Coach
Sterlo "I don't know what was said"
Gus "Neither do we so what's the problem?!"

You idiot Gus, if you don't know the circumstances shut your mouth.

Big Pete

Referee
I thought he was banned from all QLD games...

But aw well its funny to hear all the stuff he comes up with for the opposition teams that play the Broncos.

Riddell

Juniors
God he went off with that Mander call - calling it a disgrace. I mean come on you didn't hear what was said so shut the f**k up .. . . .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Despite the fact that he can be very annoying, he does ad some real liveliness to the call. More so than Chief or Fatty.

Sun_Down

Juniors
I loved Gus' antics today, really matched the fired-up atmos at the game. He really adds spice to that panal, hate him, but its bitter-sweet cause I enjoy his antics...

El Diablo

Post Whore
What will he do on Saturday?

He seems to of adopted the Dragons and Tigers since the Roosters didn't make it although he has been in love with the Dragons for a while.

Hari Kari

Juniors
pantherz9103 said:
Despite the fact that he can be very annoying, he does ad some real liveliness to the call. More so than Chief or Fatty.

fatty has a bit, the chief offers nothing.

everytime I see the 'thats gold' segment on the footy show it makes me feel ill.