What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haddin

inside_pass

Bench
Brad Haddin must go!
Honestly this bloke has nothing as a test batsman.
As soon as our side is under pressure he crumbles.
If Tim Paine was not injured he would already be in the side.
I used to think he was a good player when playing for NSW but he just isn't up to it at test level.
If he was a consistent batsman then he would probably warrant his place in the team but considering how he keeps with the gloves I don't see how he can now hold his place in the side.
We need a batsman in his place who can get by with the gloves because Haddin is an average test batsman who is also average with the gloves!
At least a batsman will score some runs and will take most catches behind the wicket.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so Haddin is this weeks scapegoat ?

wonder who we'll be hating on next week

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Haddin will not be dropped while the golden boy is injured, they have touted Paine as the next big thing so no matter how well Wade and Nevill do they will not get a look in.

beads6

First Grade
He should go but he won't. He is vice captain now and is safe until Watson is back then they might look at him.

Timbo

Staff member
Not this shit again. Paine and Wade are nowhere near as good.

Red Bear

Referee
I like Haddin but he has dropped right off post world cup. Averaging 20 in test cricket since then, keeping not flash. He's unfortunately just jumped the shark and it is time to replace him. Wade would do fine, or Nev.

Just shows the stupidity of annointing Paine the successor.

Brad Haddin must go!
Honestly this bloke has nothing as a test batsman.
As soon as our side is under pressure he crumbles.
If Tim Paine was not injured he would already be in the side.
I used to think he was a good player when playing for NSW but he just isn't up to it at test level.
If he was a consistent batsman then he would probably warrant his place in the team but considering how he keeps with the gloves I don't see how he can now hold his place in the side.
We need a batsman in his place who can get by with the gloves because Haddin is an average test batsman who is also average with the gloves!
At least a batsman will score some runs and will take most catches behind the wicket.

Tim paine averages 31 in FC cricket.

If you think he's an answer to haddin's form with the bat you're kidding yourself.

ceagle

Bench
The reason why Haddins batting has been so shit lately is because by the time he comes in the score is only around 50 so he has to bat cautiously, thats not his game.

aussies1st

Staff member
*Bump*

Sick of him, pissing me off when he bats and now pissing me off when he keeps.

aussies1st

Staff member
I was actually thinking dam Haddin is lucky he didn't have to bat as he won't get dropped, well we just found another reason to drop him. Of course selectors won't do it as per usual.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
that was a pretty poor attempt, he never even got a glove on it

he seems more intent on the big dives and somersaults than actually gloving the ball