What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hadley

scottyeel

Bench
On todays show he was talking about Jamie Lyon and he said he has some good information that Lyon will re-sign with Parra for next season and will reject Manly. Also then said that this just confirms the story he broke that Jamie only left because of Brian. Does anyone think this is a chance of happening.

wittyz chick

Coach
Yeah something that now that Smithy has left he's on the verge of signing with Parra because we'll have Hagan ... now I know Jamie's like some big superstar over there in England :blahb:

but I'm sorry .. I CANNOT forgive what he did to us and I don't care if it was because of Smithy but I don't think I could bring myself to support him ... sorry but that's my opinion and I'll stand by it

and I also highly doubt that he will resign unless we bring back Noel Cleal ;-)

scottyeel

Bench
IMO he has as good as signed with Manly. I think Hadley was just saying that to try and back up the reasons he stated when Jamie did walk out.

wittyz chick

Coach
yeah or trying to work up Parramatta supporters ... like I am ... I need to go away and calm down for a while :lol:

fish eel

Immortal
You know, I remember going to the cricket in the 80s.

The crowd would chant 'Hadlee's a wanker'

Still got some truth to it

The Colonel

Immortal
Be interesting to see. 95% of 'rumours' say he is signed, sealed and delivered at Manly - I'm still leaning that way until something different and a little more concrete than a Hadley rumour is heard.

parra pete

Referee
Would rather run LAST than have Jamie Lyon back

As for Hadley, he needs to look at his callers. The game on TV was not the same game called by Braybrook/Raudonikis.....

strider

Post Whore
fish eel said:
You know, I remember going to the cricket in the 80s.

The crowd would chant 'Hadlee's a wanker'

Still got some truth to it

:lol: :lol: :clap:

As for the rumour .... lets just say it probably looks good for manly if it DOES NOT look like they have him signed sealed and delivered .... i believe its just a bit of crap to try and hide the fact manly lured him away from parra all along

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Raudonikis is a joke of a caller, cant get his sentences right and pauses too much. A funny bloke, but not good for radio, should stick to cab driving.

Eelementary

Post Whore
scottyeel said:
On todays show he was talking about Jamie Lyon and he said he has some good information that Lyon will re-sign with Parra for next season and will reject Manly. Also then said that this just confirms the story he broke that Jamie only left because of Brian. Does anyone think this is a chance of happening.

I HOPE so...

Say what you want about Lyon - he is CLASS. We would be so much better with him at 5/8...

Plus Brian is really pissing me off recently...