What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hadley

Utey

Coach
Eelementary said:
I HOPE so...

Say what you want about Lyon - he is CLASS. We would be so much better with him at 5/8...

Plus Brian is really pissing me off recently...

As appealing as that sounds, remember what he did to his teammates and the club.

Smartman

Juniors
Eelementary said:
I HOPE so...

Say what you want about Lyon - he is CLASS. We would be so much better with him at 5/8...

Plus Brian is really pissing me off recently...

I would never want a player back that left the club as poorly as Lyon did.

Oh well everyone has a different opinion.

Oh Hadley pulled that rumour out of his arse.
Now we have everyone speculating about a Lyon return.:roll:
Hadley probably has no f*cking idea. But if it was to come true, He'd claim he knew all along.

strider

Post Whore
Smartman said:
I would never want a player back that left the club as poorly as Lyon did.

Oh well everyone has a different opinion.

OMFG :shock: .... I agree with something you think ... wonders will never cease

Avenger

Immortal
<UPtheEELS> said:
As appealing as that sounds, remember what he did to his teammates and the club.

More then half of his former team mates aren't there now, won't be at the club or will play Premier league next year.

.......and to think some of you people here reckon Ben Smith is better then Lyon. :lol:

The club is bigger then any player. If our club management want him and he wants to return, then he returns and we all cheer.

Avenger

Immortal
Why would Hadley say that in front of Roach and Fulton, if he was just making sh*t up?

Y2Eel

First Grade
Avenger said:
More then half of his former team mates aren't there now, won't be at the club or will play Premier league next year.

.......and to think some of you people here reckon Ben Smith is better then Lyon. :lol:

The club is bigger then any player. If our club management want him and he wants to return, then he returns and we all cheer.

I guess it all depend if hagan wants lyon in 07... i guess he would be crazy not to want him..

maybe hagan is going to bring down a decent 5/8 from newcastle with him.. if not stick lyon in at 5/8

Ben smith is a different centre to lyon they both have there strong points...

strider

Post Whore
Avenger said:
Why would Hadley say that in front of Roach and Fulton, if he was just making sh*t up?

because its cover for manly being the reason behind all lyon's f**king around in recent times

stuke

Bench
Hadley is only really setting himself up for a fall if he is incorrect on this one. also strange to hear him go against his mates Stephen and Bozo. thought he would be to busy talking up the Sea Eagles chances than to comment on Lyon.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Man, I can see why Lyon walked out on Brian...

Not saying it's the right way, but I can certainly see how Smith would piss people off.

strider

Post Whore
Avenger said:

ben smith can be a damn fine player on his day ... i'll admit jamie is better, but smith ain't sh*t

i seem to recall lyon looking kinda crap at time during our sh*t seasons in '02 & '03 .... benny isn't exactly getting good service from his inside players at the moment

stuke

Bench
strider said:
because its cover for manly being the reason behind all lyon's f**king around in recent times

if he ends up at Manly you won't be able to cover it up to anyone. it is far to obvious the reasons behind it.

Y2Eel

First Grade
stuke said:
Hadley is only really setting himself up for a fall if he is incorrect on this one. also strange to hear him go against his mates Stephen and Bozo. thought he would be to busy talking up the Sea Eagles chances than to comment on Lyon.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays an eels supporter...

Ant

Juniors
Its a tough call isn't if it is true.

I mean Jamie left us in the lurch at our lowest point. I think we all questioned his reasons when he then wanted to come back and play with another club and ended up in the UK.

On the other hand he is one of the finest players in the game, I view him as the world's best centre and a pretty handy 5/8th as well.

Certainly a Smith/lyon halves combo is mouth watering as you would have a running 5/8th on the outside.

It depends on a couple of things:
- morris, he has a poor start to the year played well last year, I don't mind him but he obviously isn't the best 5/8th in the comp. If he gets back to last years form maybe we keep him save money
- mateo/delaney/green etc, if one of the young guns comes through and makes his mark before june 30, then we don't need him as much, although i see delaney's future at lock/2nd row myself
- moral viewpoint, for both the fans, club and our players, can we stomach the guy who walked out on us coming back

In the end I guess maybe my viewpoint is this, I hated him for his actions, but if returns to the NRL I would prefer it be with us than against us. He has the option to make amends by taking us to a title.

stuke

Bench
Y2Eel said:
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays an eels supporter...

i would say that Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay is more of a supporter of Raaaaaaaaaaaaay than anything else....but he definitely shares some lurve with Boz and Block

Smartman

Juniors
strider said:
OMFG :shock: .... I agree with something you think ... wonders will never cease

:lol: It doesnt change the fact that im not surprised he left the smelly hole of Parramatta river behind him.

Hadley is a dickhead of the highest order and talks sh*t from his fat ass.

If there is an anti christ in rugby league, it will be him.

strider

Post Whore
Smartman said:
:lol: It doesnt change the fact that im not surprised he left the smelly hole of Parramatta river behind him.

Hadley is a dickhead of the highest order and talks sh*t from his fat ass.

If there is an anti christ in rugby league, it will be him.

i knew it was too good to last :lol:

keep in mind, he skipped right on past that vile dungheap of belmore :D

Smartman

Juniors
strider said:
i knew it was too good to last :lol:

keep in mind, he skipped right on past that vile dungheap of belmore :D

Good comeback :lol:

At least myself and a few eels fans agree that hadley is scum.

The quicker someone removes that piece of filth from our midst the happier I will be. His very presence on this planet diminishes the whole human race! :cool:

Avenger

Immortal
strider said:
ben smith can be a damn fine player on his day ... i'll admit jamie is better, but smith ain't sh*t

i seem to recall lyon looking kinda crap at time during our sh*t seasons in '02 & '03 .... benny isn't exactly getting good service from his inside players at the moment

Ben Smith had a year similar to Graham in 03. I just think he may be too slow for the centres.

Latest posts