What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hagan is the worst coach ever

one of the commentators said that a few weeks ago hagan gave the team a spray (long overdue) and some of the younger players took exception to it and started sulking now if i was the coach and any player fronted up to me like that they would shortly be dealing with the reserve grade coach until they woke up to themselves

Pricey73

Juniors
Did anyone else notice Brandy's comment during the game that players who dont respect there coach will never be able to reach deep when you need it the most !

niall

Juniors
first response in the press conference...

"yer we had some things go against us and some key players leave the field, but im not going to question the effort especially since we hugn in there in the second half"

f**k OFF YOU MINDLESS TWIT, now im not normally one to rip into my team, but tonite FFS OUR SEASON WAS ON THE LINE and i cant hold back from even INU my fave player! even he did f**k all!!

](*,)

Hurriflatch

Referee
Hagan has always been and will always be a softco*k

Phil Gould made a great comment on MMM tonight

He said that Hagan never blows up at the team and that could be the problem Parra have had this year

Parra Guru

Coach
hmmm I've never watched that before, are they always so scripted and cliche?

The Eels must provide good media training. I would have rathered see Hindy on there, at least he's honest.

eel4life

Juniors
You have to work hard to be a good team

You have to work even harder to be a better team

You have to give it everything you got to be a great team ...

You just have to show up to be a parramatta eels team ...

RUBBISH
RUBBISH
RUBBISH

thats all we have ...

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Hagan biggest error was coming to the club with a softly softly approach. Too many dickheads have taken advantage of this by spitting the dummy when he chips are down. I don't see everything that goes on behind the scenes but brandy's comments are a reminder of the players attitudes this year.

Fathead

Bench
Hagan has always been and will always be a softco*k

Phil Gould made a great comment on MMM tonight

He said that Hagan never blows up at the team and that could be the problem Parra have had this year

That Gus .. what a genius :lol::lol::lol:

i bet Gus said that parra are soft in belly and soft in the head.
he says it every time he covers a eels game.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Why would anyone respect Hagan

His entire career was built and continues on what happened in 2001 and the only reason that happened was because of Andrew Johns

At Newcastle (post 2001), QLD Origin and Parra Hagan has been a total failure

BrisVegas

Juniors
hmmm I've never watched that before, are they always so scripted and cliche?

The Eels must provide good media training. I would have rathered see Hindy on there, at least he's honest.

Depends on the coach and player being questioned by the media.

Craig Bellamy, Ricky Stuart and Wayne Bennett in particular aren't afraid to give their teams a dressing down even after a win. Bennett was ropeable after the Broncos 14 point win over the Cowboys a few weeks back.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm lead to believe that Hages and the coaching staff are heading out for some after dinner high tea where they can campare cross stitching and scrap booking...

should be a fabulous get together.

hybrideel

Bench
Just watched the 2 press conferences and the big differences i saw

Hagan was happy with our effort just a few things didn't go our way(we must be the unluckiest team in the comp going by the amount of times he has said that)
Smith wasn't really happy with Newcastles game and said it was nowhere near where they need to be.

you would be forgiven for thinking Hagan was still coaching Newcastle with how much he was praising them and how much he said about how they played.
Smith when asked about Parra said i don't know i wasn't watching them, what did Hages say

Snoochies

First Grade
Hagan also said that at this time of year, players are playing with injuries too. :crazy:When will he accept responsibility!!!

Avenger

Immortal
I'm lead to believe that Hages and the coaching staff are heading out for some after dinner high tea where they can campare cross stitching and scrap booking...

should be a fabulous get together.

F*ck he angers me. Never had a coach that pisses me off more.

Latest posts