What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hagan's Sour grapes

Dutchy

Immortal
Mayer has it right - Want to accuse us? Then go down the right avenues instead of crying wolf to the media.

Azkatro

First Grade
Hypocrates said:
I would beat you at Tekken I know all the moves for all the characters but yoshimitsu is my fave player.

sense.jpg

lucablight

First Grade
I'm happy we managed to re-sign Hayne, Inu and Mateo but I have to question some of the other players Hagan has kept and signed from other clubs.

Hanscholo

Bench
Manly go all out for talent Hages, something you have never done. You let Tahu go to parramatta, Kennedy to Manly and for what? Kirk Reynoldson...says it all imo.

Misty Bee

First Grade
The concept of junior development escapes you?

If hasler was so good, how come "lowly" Parramatta have had twice the rep caps that Manly have had since the last GF?

Ryan

Juniors

If hasler was so good, how come "lowly" Parramatta have had twice the rep caps that Manly have had since the last GF?

All these players went through Manly's lower grades and development systems:-

Has Brett Stewart developed under Des?
Has Glenn Stewart developed under Des?
Has Steve Matai developed under Des?
Has Michael Bani developled under Des?
Has Matt Ballin developed under Des?
Has Anthony Watmough developed under Des?
Has Adam Cuthbertson developed under Des?
Has Gelnn Hall developed under Des?
Has George Rose developed under Des?
Has Jason King developed under Des?
Has Mark Bryant developed under Des?

ALL the above players started at lower grades with us. Maybe starting at PL, maybe starting at Jersey Flegg it was called then.

Through Manly's development systems.

Don't let facts get in the way of a good beat up though !:shock:

Harold Bishop

Juniors

Hayne and Cayless.. am i forgetting someone?
Lets face it Cayless was the only prop that NZ had at the time. He is a powderpuff these days and would be behind Kite, King, Cuthbo and Perry at Manly in terms of Props.

All these players went through Manly's lower grades and development systems:-

Has Brett Stewart developed under Des?
Has Glenn Stewart developed under Des?
Has Steve Matai developed under Des?
Has Michael Bani developled under Des?
Has Matt Ballin developed under Des?
Has Anthony Watmough developed under Des?
Has Adam Cuthbertson developed under Des?
Has Gelnn Hall developed under Des?
Has George Rose developed under Des?
Has Jason King developed under Des?
Has Mark Bryant developed under Des?

ALL the above players started at lower grades with us. Maybe starting at PL, maybe starting at Jersey Flegg it was called then.

Through Manly's development systems.

Don't let facts get in the way of a good beat up though !:shock:

I thought Glenn Hall was graded by Canterbury and played 1st grade at Souths and Easts. George Rose was graded by Easts, Mark Bryant by the raiders

This may or may not be FACT

Misty Bee

First Grade
Lets face it Cayless was the only prop that NZ had at the time. He is a powderpuff these days and would be behind Kite, King, Cuthbo and Perry at Manly in terms of Props.

Lol. That lot wouldn't scare a kitten.

You forgot Finchy, Fui, Chad Robinson, Mateo and the great Hindy.

otori

Juniors
Well Inu playing for NZ. He was injured for the test but they'd probably have picked him.

Hasler builds teams which is why Manly finished ahead of the eels last year and will again this year.

Building teams is something that the eels find difficult to do since the Sterlo era.

Latest posts