What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hagan's Sour grapes

Misty Bee

First Grade
Des just has the ability of making Premier League players into representative type players.

Yep. Not bad at making City-Country players from Kangaroos.

At least Fnchy has a sky blue jumper, but given the massively bigger contract Orford is on, I guess he can buy one online.

Misty Bee

First Grade
If I could get all of Bell / Lyon and Orford for a combined 1 million a year - I'd be happy as !! LoL nice example misty bee !

Value plus is your motto. At least they can play for your club when the re season is on.

Much rather have Hayne/Inu/Finch for the same dough.

Yep. Not bad at making City-Country players from Kangaroos.

At least Fnchy has a sky blue jumper, but given the massively bigger contract Orford is on, I guess he can buy one online.

:lol:

Anyway, ive explained the whole Tony Williams saga. Here it is again for you sour grape bowl.

"Its all been a big misunderstanding guys. Just an accident.

Apparently, Jamie Lyon was chatting with Crusher recently & was recalling that Round 20 clash with you guys out there at Parra stadium last year. So anyway, Jamie says to crusher “we should go throw some coin at one of those Parramatta players”

Crusher obviously misunderstood and went out & signed Tony Williams.

So ummmm………..…pardon us ! "

Anyway, ive explained the whole Tony Williams saga. Here it is again for you sour grape bowl.

"Its all been a big misunderstanding guys. Just an accident.

Apparently, Jamie Lyon was chatting with Crusher recently & was recalling that Round 20 clash with you guys out there at Parra stadium last year. So anyway, Jamie says to crusher “we should go throw some coin at one of those Parramatta players”

Crusher obviously misunderstood and went out & signed Tony Williams.

So ummmm………..…pardon us ! "

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Sorry - our mill is going further !:)

There's no way you've got Lyon, Bell and Orford for a mill.

Lyon and Orford nearly cost you that themselves.

Plus, we need to throw in the cost of Orford's condos.

In saying that, Tekken is right - Hagan pays for players that are rubbish, and doesn't have the balls to chop people.