What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hail to your king!

Not much to get Dani. :D

But Raider_69, have you caused a stir in another forum that you had never visited????

Hail the Emperor

(They'd do anything just to get me to register) :badgrin:

Raider_69

Post Whore
UndertakerMike said:
Not much to get Dani. :D

But Raider_69, have you caused a stir in another forum that you had never visited.

Hail the Emperor

(They'd do anything just to get me to register) :badgrin:

i have?
where and where
link me my undertakler brother :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Raider_69 said:
but there is one man who deserves more credit then any other
that man of course being my Post whore mentor, Madunit... i did it!"
*speech*
It was back in the summer of 2003 when I took this young chap under my wing and showed him towards the light of post whoring, knowing that one day my time would come to a close and someone would need to take over.
He was a rough kid, scruffy looking and 2 years younger than he his now. He's come a long way since those halcyon days.
Now he drinks more coke, allowing him to stay awake longer, ensuring he can make even more posts. He has gone beyond a post whore and has entered a new realm of posting habits, he is a post machine.
Ruthless, relentless, unstoppable. Thats Raider_69. You've made me proud, today, you are a man!

As you know, I was the first person robbed of that #1 spot by Greeneye way back in 2003-04, it's great to see one of our own at the top of the tree.

Well when it is related to you you may then atain the title of Emperor of all forums.....

Untill then you remain the King of this one
;-) :D

......and a very good king you are also. :D..

shadow grinder

First Grade
MasterNinja.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Get to thirty thousand I want to see what Dilmah has for you.

Is well done the right statement?

Now go get laid.

Raider_69

Post Whore
madunit said:
*speech*
It was back in the summer of 2003 when I took this young chap under my wing and showed him towards the light of post whoring, knowing that one day my time would come to a close and someone would need to take over.
He was a rough kid, scruffy looking and 2 years younger than he his now. He's come a long way since those halcyon days.
Now he drinks more coke, allowing him to stay awake longer, ensuring he can make even more posts. He has gone beyond a post whore and has entered a new realm of posting habits, he is a post machine.
Ruthless, relentless, unstoppable. Thats Raider_69. You've made me proud, today, you are a man!

As you know, I was the first person robbed of that #1 spot by Greeneye way back in 2003-04, it's great to see one of our own at the top of the tree.

indeed, well said
finally green eyes shackles of posting oppression have been broken
we are free

PS, can a mod please delete that disrespect picture of sh*t from this glorious thread, Thanks in advanced, Love #1 Post whore at LU, Raider_69

Latest posts