What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hail to your king!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mr Angry said:
Get to thirty thousand I want to see what Dilmah has for you.

Is well done the right statement?

Now go get laid.

Ill have 30k up before the week is out, its my goal :lol:
BTW - Been there and done that, not that great when drunk but meh

God-King Dean

Immortal
madunit said:
*speech*
It was back in the summer of 2003 when I took this young chap under my wing and showed him towards the light of post whoring, knowing that one day my time would come to a close and someone would need to take over.
He was a rough kid, scruffy looking and 2 years younger than he his now. He's come a long way since those halcyon days.
Now he drinks more coke, allowing him to stay awake longer, ensuring he can make even more posts. He has gone beyond a post whore and has entered a new realm of posting habits, he is a post machine.
Ruthless, relentless, unstoppable. That's Andrew Johns. You've made me proud, today, you are a man!

As you know, I was the first person robbed of that #1 spot by Greeneye way back in 2003-04, it's great to see one of our own at the top of the tree.

Yeah, that Joey, a truly great man is every way

Raider_69

Post Whore
Feez_Giggles said:
raidey ... *sniff sniff*

i dont even get a mention?

ahh but this is purposely done
as i wanted to wait untill you posted... because i have somethings to say to you...

not only were you a solid contributor to this momenteous acheivement but i love you... lets get forum hitched!

aussies1st

Staff member
Raider_69 said:
Ill have 30k up before the week is out, its my goal :lol:
BTW - Been there and done that, not that great when drunk but meh

Fairly simple when the NRL is on the weekend and friday. At least 300 posts there. :)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Raider I have some really bad news for you

when you get to 30,000 you will self implode and your post count will be reset to ZERO

perhaps you should retire on 29,999, then rejoin under another name (again)

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Raider_69 said:
ahh but this is purposely done
as i wanted to wait untill you posted... because i have somethings to say to you...

not only were you a solid contributor to this momenteous acheivement but i love you... lets get forum hitched!

are u proposing to me?

come on, u can do better than that lover boy

Raider_69

Post Whore
haha i doubt it twiz... they wouldnt do that me to... would they? :cry:

sorry thats all i got Fee, im a poor man, but i did spend my last dimes buying this for you... if only it was as beautiful as you :D

diamond_ring_629.jpg

http://www.diamonds-a-diamond.com/ringspic/diamondengagementrings/diamond_ring_617.jpg

Nicole Ritchie said:
I thought you said you finally "got a life". Well, I guess its true - as a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly. It seems nothing can possibly stop the flow of trite, tedious Raider 69 spew. I think I'm gonna be sick...

Paris Hilton said:
I haven't made a single post in FFB since my boycott in October 2004. Infact, this is the first of my 1000+ posts made in FFB since my account got deleted. But this is a very special occasion.

f**k you Raiduh. f**k you.

Congrats 69...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Raider_69 said:
haha i doubt it twiz... they wouldnt do that me to... would they? :cry:

sorry thats all i got Fee, im a poor man, but i did spend my last dimes buying this for you... if only it was as beautiful as you :D

diamond_ring_629.jpg
as fee's e-brother you have to give me one good reason why she should marry you, and do it in one sentence. you must use the word turtle in that sentence too.

thank you.

Raider_69

Post Whore
thanks EA, was hoping this thread would attract the commets of Nibbs and Half but meh, 2 out 4 e-gangsters isnt bad

madunit said:
as fee's e-brother you have to give me one good reason why she should marry you, and do it in one sentence. you must use the word turtle in that sentence too.

thank you.

I wish to wed fee because she is ever so awesome and she has cool turtle-hats that i hoped we'd share untill she found someone better.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
maddy - whats a fee wiwt?

awww raidey, i dont mind if your poor, we can live on love.

can we hock the ring to buy some drinks?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
wiwt = when i want to :lol:

Fee, are you sure you want to be e-married to Raider? You have my blessing, and he isnt afraid to say turtle (or hat) out of context, I really like the boy.

PS: SHOE!!!

Mr Saab

Referee
out of 29500 + posts i would say 9000 of those have been about Joey Johns and how much of an admirer Raider69 is of him!

Latest posts