What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hail to your king!

Raider_69 said:
Ill have 30k up before the week is out, its my goal :lol:
BTW - Been there and done that, not that great when drunk but meh

C'mon.

At this rate I'll get there before you. :p

A few more Lovey Turltys and you'll be there.

Raider_69

Post Whore
hmm well given this drunkeness will end soon for you, im thinking asap, before you come to your senses!

Raider_69

Post Whore
WHOO! im safe then :D
God bless you beer goggles

i thinking of setting down a date soonish, but more importantly our hens and bucks night respectively need to be arranged :D

Feez_Giggles

Bench
oooh HELLO! hens night!!

in my experience bucks nights are much more fun though. last time i went to one ................. ok shoosh fee

doesn't someone need to organise them for us though? i like the lazy stance here and let my maid of honour do it. seeing as i dont really know the girls here, i shall pick maddy

Raider_69

Post Whore
haha yes good idea, i like the lazy stance aswell... since Maddy has been taken as maid of honour i shall go with UndertakerMike as my best man :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
i aint no f**king maid :lol:, but seeing as how i am God, I shall organise both.:D

Fee first:

We shall start at 5pm Friday, and with a trailer full of oiled up male strippers that wont require socks in their speedos, the pub crawl....oops I mean, hens night, shall begin.

We shall spend a brief 6 hours at each club in Brisbane. 3 weeks later and after much alcohol consumption, Fee shall disband from the party to attend a park for the wedding on a bright sunny Saturday afternoon in Brisbane.

Raider will start in about three hours time, drinking his way from pub to pub from Penrith up to Brisbane, in this time we shall steal traffic signs and use them like lance's from medieval times. We will hold them out the window of our vehicle and try and hit motorcyclists, council workers, walkers, joggers, pedestrians, animals and anything else we can from our moving vehicle. Obviously there will be toilet breaks, these will be taken in the middle of a highway, everyone will climb out and do toy toys in the middle of the road, whilst giving motorists the finger and mooning them.

We will get the most disliked member of the group to get us extra cash through being a gay prostitute, this individual will be called "booty"

Once arriving in Brisbane, we shall drag Raiders drunken arse to the wedding in the park and pray to someone that Fee is there somewhere, they will not remember the vows, raider will put a vb ringpull thingy on fee's finger as a ring, she will find it piss funny and then when raider is told he can kiss the bride he will pass out and kiss the dirt and fee will walk away with a turtlechip.

I left out a few minor details

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
theres also the drunken cricket game in clubs using billiard balls and pool cues.

Raider_69

Post Whore
**batting from the bar end raider plays a loafty cover drive by falls safely, he takes off for a run before shouts of "DRINK!" send him back to the bar end**

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
**using the pool table as a pitch, madunit bowls a bouncer to 'booty', it hits him in the head, concussing him immediately**

**laughter all round**

**we take him to the nearest gay bar and sell his body to everyone there for $1000 all up**

**raider drinks $482 worth of it before deciding he needs kebabs**

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Hens night sounds fun, but the bucks night sounds bettera!

Plus this whole drunk at the wedding thing is a tad trashy my dear, u know me better than that

Latest posts