What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hail to your king!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mr Angry said:
To clarify: So where do you put your balls when drinking vodka 69?

to clarify: the same place i assume your's go, in the boxers...
i presume your refering to the crusiers
personally i dont touch them... piss weak, Vodka and coke for me, nothing beats it. Nothing piss weak about vodka mate, its just as harsh and potent as bourbon, scootch or anything else :)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
raider, just a hint, the use of the number 69 isn't a reference to you, moreso about a certain sexual act ;-)

Feez_Giggles

Bench
you drink vodka and coke! deary me, we need a serious talk

thats blasphamy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

granted, when I was younger thats all I could be ar$ed ordering as well but now .... I am wise. Fave going out drink lately is vodka and pineapple. It's like being healthy and drunk all at once hehe. Screw the crusiers, those are emergency drinks only.

Mr.Angry ... as raideys soon to be wife, I can assure you ... I keep his balls safely tucked in my hand bag ;-)

shadow grinder

First Grade
emotions15.gif

Raider_69

Post Whore
Feez_Giggles said:
Mr.Angry ... as raideys soon to be wife, I can assure you ... I keep his balls safely tucked in my hand bag ;-)

i think i have already worked out the two most important words in this relationship "yes dear"

Feez_Giggles

Bench
ewwww i dont want a yes man. how boring!

i was joking about, i realllllly don't want icky balls in my handbag.

Raider_69

Post Whore
OF COURSE I DO!!

i was trying to find the right time, i figure now is as good a time as any

**gets down on one knee and proposes with a turtlechip ring**
Fee, will you marry me?

Latest posts