What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halves for 2014

A Stray Alien

Juniors
Im hearing good things about Brooks and Moses but hear some say there not ready yet may be two seasons away from 1st grade, well 6 more games to go this year lets see how thay go throw them in if thay struggle then we will have to buy a half untill there ready or may be thay wont be. so in saying this were do we go to get a half i herd we talked to Wallace but i dont think thats the right fit for the tigers we are building a young team not a dads army

I think we should be going after Luke Kearey i have watched him play can kick .tackles well very quick ,young. played some 1st grade but cant get in at souths so is looking for a 1st grade spot other clubs have got the radar out and talking to him he has been given bigger raps than A Renalds

I agree on Brooks & Moses....we seem to be putting a lot of eggs into their baskets
We signed at 17 year old kid back in 2002 who only played school boy RL for a year. Brooks & Moses have played in a stronger competition than Marshall and by using NSW Cup, they will be better for it before playing in 1st grade.

Not comparing them to Marshall but Marshall made his debut as an 18 year old, I think Potter is taking a more conservative approach.

Time will tell though.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
As i said earlier, the only asset Anasta has is experience.

Get rid of him.

Arthur Summons has experience too, that doesn't mean he'll be a good half in 2014.

magpie guy

Juniors
Halves have to be Brooks and Siro with Moses having stints at 5/8 towards the back end of the season. It is a worry though as there are not really any other options.

Would love to see Siro run it more next year, he had some good carries last night and hoping that continues.

Latest posts