What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hame Sele

My point is he is still young still learning and in time will get better.

Forwards tend to take a little more time to develop and I wouldn't be just tossing him aside.

In first grade the Dragons don't have an abundance of ball players DeBelin is the only one and he is still questionable.

possm

Coach
I hope Leilua is working hard on his fitness. He will be expected to step up during SOO - De Belin, Frizell and maybe Vaughan.

tumbidragon

First Grade
My point is he is still young still learning and in time will get better.

Forwards tend to take a little more time to develop and I wouldn't be just tossing him aside.

In first grade the Dragons don't have an abundance of ball players DeBelin is the only one and he is still questionable.
Fair enough. My point is, as is per my OP... Don't care how much 20's you've watched. Sele has had far less taste of 1st's than Host, yet is easily the better prospect... Host MAY come on. But this thread is merely a nod to Sele's performances on the field. Which imo, far exceed Host's.

Reactions: Qdf
Sele is a good prospect I said this over a year ago so i already knew something about him before he was in first grade.

I also take notice of the NSW Cup again i could see he was able to handle the step up to that level.

You don't have to care what I watch or take notice of as I am not overly concerned about your opinions either.

Both have differences in their games and both have futures at the club.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Sele is a good prospect I said this over a year ago so i already knew something about him before he was in first grade.

I also take notice of the NSW Cup again i could see he was able to handle the step up to that level.

You don't have to care what I watch or take notice of as I am not overly concerned about your opinions either.

Both have differences in their games and both have futures at the club.
Didn't say they didn't...

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Sele is a great young prospect. He was good in the 20s but was overshadowed by the likes of Host and Leilua.

Sometimes players step up another level when they get their opportunity in First Grade and Hame is certainly doing that.

mickeylane

Bench
I hope Leilua is working hard on his fitness. He will be expected to step up during SOO - De Belin, Frizell and maybe Vaughan.
I think we may be blessed and only Frizzle gets picked and Widdop returns...ill give tigers 30 start!

Life's Good

Coach
Kids got guts and room to grow. Didn't see a lot of him in the 20's, but impressed with his zero f**ks to give style of running. Only young, but think he's well ahead of the pack chasing, aka Stockwell MkII aka Host.
He looks like he has a hard edge that will only get better with experience. In the games to date he has looked right at home which adds quality depth.