What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hamilton Pre Season Game, Warriors v Dragons

ozbash

Referee
A good few of the members of the warriors forum are meeting at hamilton on thursday,5th feb for the game.

reckon a few of the LU/Front Row faithfull should fly the flag and meet them.

they are a great bunch and it promises to be a great night.

Will find out where exactly we are meeting and let ewes know.

Meth

Staff member
Is it a night match?

I have an ongoing commitment on Thursday nights, but if its during the day, I'll be travelling back from the Bay, so I could get there

Be great to get off to a good start.

carlnz

Bench
Im going to the game, 10,000 tickets sold already...and warm up game?? any Barter Card cup teams playing? its a night game

da mad maori

Juniors
How long does it take to get from T/Puke to Hamilton.?Have you got your tickets yet or will you be buying at the gate??

AliN

Live Update Team
about 2 hrs from home here DMM. Haven't got the tickets yet, sounds like they're selling well. You brought yours yet?

That Guy

Juniors
Sh*t, I hope there are gate sales, thats when I was gonna get my ticket.

I mite have to get in before then though.

ozbash

Referee
Scuba said:
Is it a night match?

I have an ongoing commitment on Thursday nights, but if its during the day, I'll be travelling back from the Bay, so I could get there

Be great to get off to a good start.

it is a night game, kick off at 7-30 pm..

da mad maori

Juniors
I have been told that the Frankton Hotel is a good meeting place.You can park up there and toodle off to the park when it suits you.It has a garden bar so lets hope its a fine night.I'll be there around 5-00pm,so if you want to check da mad maori out,thats where I'll be.[By the way I'm the maori.]Probably be heaps of us cuzzy's there but you will know me.!!!

AliN

Live Update Team
lol, you're da man, DMM 8)

We'll see ya at the Franklin Hotel then..is that far from the Stadium?

da mad maori

Juniors
5-10 min walk I'm told.Looks like a sell-out.KFC is at the top end of Cambridge on the Hamilton side.Thats my home town.

I'm heading down from aucks for the game got my tickets already. Was talking to Stacey and a few of the other boys at the Breakers BasketBall game last night (30th Jan) and Stace is going down but he isn't playing. Had a good chat to clinton as well when i got to the game. As he was outside getting some food and he waved and came over for a chat.

Henz, Vinnie & Louie Anderson and La were also there.

AliN

Live Update Team
Yea saw them on the tele. They interviewed Stace and Tana.

Great to see the boys looking relaxed and enjoying the game.

da mad maori

Juniors
At this time I dont know if it too late for tickets.And I dont know if there will be any gate sales.But come monday I'm going into tikatek[maori spelling]to sus it all out.Dont want to travel that far just for KFC.If you guys can get tickets on the net
go for it.I'll be fine.Thats maori land.!!!!Might pitch a tent!!!!
Of course it will be a sell-out.Chiefs got dicked,so they are turning to the other code.Which is fine by me. :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts